Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 03:21:08 am

Author Topic: Turning of notifications  (Read 2597 times)  Share 

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
Turning of notifications
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:31:10 pm »
Hi, theres a problem where is my new replies sections i keep getting notified about new replies of threads. How do i stop receiving this, i tired going  On the thread and pressing unnotify but when i originally when on it it said notifity, so i had to press that then unnotifty. I said notify even though i already was

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Turning of notifications
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 09:58:26 pm »
Hi, theres a problem where is my new replies sections i keep getting notified about new replies of threads. How do i stop receiving this, i tired going  On the thread and pressing unnotify but when i originally when on it it said notifity, so i had to press that then unnotifty. I said notify even though i already was

Hey! I'm having a little trouble interpreting the issues you are having, but you can go to your Profile, then go to Modify Profile -> Notifications - That takes you to the main place to handle notifications. That might give you the tools you are after? :)

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 10:45:33 pm »
Hey! I'm having a little trouble interpreting the issues you are having, but you can go to your Profile, then go to Modify Profile -> Notifications - That takes you to the main place to handle notifications. That might give you the tools you are after? :)
Thanks that helped remove one nofitication however i still keep getting notifications of new replies to methods, english and on eother thing's q&a threads. How do i get rod of it. Sorry if u dont understand

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 11:32:39 pm »
Thanks that helped remove one nofitication however i still keep getting notifications of new replies to methods, english and on eother thing's q&a threads. How do i get rod of it. Sorry if u dont understand

Hmmm, if that screen I sent you to doesn't show those threads as options to remove there could be a little glitch - It might just be a matter of using that workaround you discussed earlier to turn everything off... That screen above should let you turn off emails altogether (perhaps), that might be an option?

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 08:51:54 pm »
Hmmm, if that screen I sent you to doesn't show those threads as options to remove there could be a little glitch - It might just be a matter of using that workaround you discussed earlier to turn everything off... That screen above should let you turn off emails altogether (perhaps), that might be an option?
So go to the thread and lress notifty and unotifty?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:50:14 pm »
So go to the thread and lress notifty and unotifty?

If that is working for you then yeah! It's strange that you are receiving notifications for things that aren't in that screen I linked you to... So pretty much, if it worked once, no reason it shouldn't work again :)

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »
If that is working for you then yeah! It's strange that you are receiving notifications for things that aren't in that screen I linked you to... So pretty much, if it worked once, no reason it shouldn't work again :)
That did not work unfortunetly
I wonder if this happens to anyone else