Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:46:21 pm

Author Topic: Oral Exam  (Read 7643 times)  Share 

dani01

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Oral Exam
« on: August 19, 2019, 04:36:05 pm »
What are some questions they can ask me on the exam day? I've already got quite a big band of questions and answers but I would like to know some maybe unexpected questions you got on the day, so I can prepare for them. Thanks!

alice343

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +125
Re: Oral Exam
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 10:07:28 am »
What are some questions they can ask me on the exam day? I've already got quite a big band of questions and answers but I would like to know some maybe unexpected questions you got on the day, so I can prepare for them. Thanks!

Hi! Currently, I use the questions from the textbook my school uses (A First Course in Japanese - F.O Reekie). You can brainstorm follow up questions to those questions, however, you should be anticipating those and answering any potential questions in the first question the examiner asks. For example, if the examiner asks when your birthday is, you can answer that and extend upon it by talking about what you did for your birthday this year, what you're planning to do for next year, how old you'll be turning, etc. I also recommend looking at the sample Band 6 audio responses that are on the NESA website. Those should give you an idea of what type of questions will be asked!

Good luck! :)
2020 HSC: English Advanced, Modern History, Legal Studies, Japanese Beginners, Society and Culture, History Extension