Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 19, 2024, 07:43:09 pm

Author Topic: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC  (Read 11023 times)

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
  • Desperate for studying motivation 🥺
  • Respect: +11
Re: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 11:44:58 am »
+3
Ah I really am feeling quite strong feelings of regret. I wish I didn't let last year affect me as much as it did.

I can see how it is really coming back to drag me down now. We are doing our Task 2s for our HSC assessment and it's becoming clear to me that I need to put on even more effort than my already extra effort. Even while I worked hard to do well for the second round of assignments I can tell that I'm still not reaching my full potential. I know I can do so much better and it hurts that I'm just not getting those marks even though I'm working hard. I guess I just really really have to grind harder than everyone else if I want to get back into that standard. I just wish that I hadn't fallen behind last so that the effort that I am already putting in was enough.

There's nothing I can do about it now though and all I can do now is try my hardest!
Don't worry about it,. It doesn't even matter, not like it's year 12 yet - Once said by a tragic procrastinator who is now preparing for their HSC

HSC 2021 let's try NOT to fail 😎

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 05:14:58 pm »
+4
It's been a while since I've posted here.

Holidays are done and we're now entering term 2 of year 12. Halfway through my final year, how fun! She says sarcastically

Task 2s are all done and marks are coming back. I know that I did better than the first round of assignments and I can see small amounts of improvements. It's slowly an upward trajectory and I'm getting back into my stride. It's still not as well as I hoped to do but I know that I'm getting there. I'm gotten into a pretty good routine and it's honestly the most productive I've ever been which is probably a given since it is HSC haha.

I've been reading where I was when I first started this journal and I'm glad that I'm not as downbeat as I was before. I think I have a real chance of getting where I want to be by the end of this if I keep applying myself and putting in this effort consistently. I have mentor meetings at my school and even she said that she was able to see a change in the way I was carrying myself and what I was doing to try and keep up with everything. I think it's been good for me :)

Hmm so here's a track of what I need to be doing for each subject now for the upcoming weeks.
  • I need to finish up all my John Donne table of notes
  • Reorganise my entire document and summarise the modules more succinctly
  • Finish up my table regarding the current rubric
  • Watch the really long videos posted by my teacher 😅 and finish notes
  • Move forward and finish up the chapters you're upto ASAP
  • Then progress to catch up and work on anything you haven't finished fully
  • Make really succinct and thorough notes on the previous modules in your new book
  • Continue working steadily and consistently for your depth study
  • Get fully up to date on the exercises
  • Try to make a notes and summarise everything you've done
  • Wait for AT3 notification and work on that as soon as it releases beginning with a Gantt Chart
  • Finish Finances
  • Add all summarised notes into Anki
  • Make an effort to constantly revise these
  • Start doing practice short answer questions
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:16:36 pm by fandomtrash2580 »
Don't worry about it,. It doesn't even matter, not like it's year 12 yet - Once said by a tragic procrastinator who is now preparing for their HSC

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 07:55:22 pm »
+3
Best of luck!

Sounds like things are heading uphill for you which is great to hear :)

Justin_L

• MOTM: July 20
  • HSC Moderator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2021, 11:30:31 am »
I need to finish up all my John Donne table of notes

ooo metaphysical poetry is always fun! I personally think W;t and Donne is one of the best units for Mod A, so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did!
Да здравствует революция государственного модератора

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2021, 06:41:11 pm »
+2
ooo metaphysical poetry is always fun! I personally think W;t and Donne is one of the best units for Mod A, so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did!

I'm on Mod B now and mod A was quite enjoyable! John Donne and W;t has definitely been one of the more interesting texts that we have covered in this syllabus. Probs why it lead me to get kind of decent marks in it! Onto King Henry as of now and it's not the worst but have to say, low-key missing the metaphysical conceit from Donne 😂