Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:45:17 am

Author Topic: Potato's VCE Journey  (Read 13205 times)

bluebird

• Forum Regular
  • (she/her)
  • Respect: +43
Re: Potato's VCE Journey
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2021, 07:04:30 pm »
+2
Hi Potato,
I am EXTREMELY late to the party but your journal has been so inspiring to read and you should be so proud of your biology score and your amazing journey throughout a weird year!!! Can't wait to see the amazing things you'll achieve in 2021  ;D

- bluebird
VCE 2021: Biology | HHD [50]
VCE 2022: Methods | Chemistry | Literature | English Language

homeworkisapotato

• MOTM: Aug 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2021, 04:14:09 pm »
+9
Yikes, extremely late reply but:

Evolio!
Spoiler
Thank you so much Evolio! Sorry for the very late reply from me, but congratulations on finishing Year 12 successfully and all the best!

Bluebird!
Spoiler
Thank you so much for those kind words bluebird! Yeah, it sure was a really really weird year, I'm just happy it's over! Thank you for the support and I'm very excited to see your journey in VCE :D

I've been putting this off for a while because nothing interesting happened yet but now that Year 12 has started it's time for a few updates. I just finished the English creative sac last week and handed it in, and hopefully that went well. Got a chemistry sac next week followed by hhd, then further, then english again. It's like the sacs are never ending and school just began bahaha. UCAT prep is going okay, but it's quite disorganised rn, so I'm trying to work on a schedule where I can do an hour of UCAT every day.  And also, any tips on the fuels sac for chem? I'm very very nervous for that ahaha

Personal life wise it sucks because I haven't had time to participate in my hobbies and extracurriculars. I haven't touched my app in a month which is bad because I was meant to finish it in January. Past Year 12's- any tips on maintaining a work-life balance? 

This update was kinda mellow bahah so I have to work on getting my life sorted and following a schedule properly. I was going kind of okay and then this lockdown happened and I've been slacking off. Sorry for the mellow update and I hope you all have a good week! All the best to the fellow Year 11's and 12's :D
2020: Biology [43]
2021: Methods, Chemistry, HHD, English, Further
Selective School Entry Tips

Marylen

• Forum Regular
  • 'You can live with disappointment but not regret.'
  • Respect: +46
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2021, 10:15:45 pm »
+4
HEYYY Potato!! 🍠 (gotta insert that roasted sweet potato emoji)
Omg dont apologise I grew super slack during the lockdown period (cue the never ending pile of methods homework which has ought to be touched)

My life's a bit mundane too - I was so excited to see my friends on the first day of school and then reality settled in and then I got jumped on by my homework again. I really wanted to get back to playing bass again and spending more time for reading but I haven't been able to keep up that consistency because of extremely poor time management.

gotta say this before I go but you have one damn sexy study score 😍😋 Can't wait to see more amazing scores raining on you this year!

Love,
Mary
Marylen's VCE journal

2020:
Psych: 40
Further Maths: 39

2021:
Methods, Accounting, English & Chemistry