Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 03:35:22 pm

Author Topic: MOD C - Politics and People Thesis Statement  (Read 482 times)

itsyoboiD

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
MOD C - Politics and People Thesis Statement
« on: October 16, 2018, 04:38:57 pm »
Composers represent the complex interactions between people and politics.
In your analysis of your prescribed text and at least ONE related text of your own choosing, explore the complexity of people and politics.

Is this a good conceptual idea or is it too off-track?

The complex nature of politics determine it's complementary relationship with people. Through political movements, a ripple effect presents itself transforming the way how individuals functions and perceives the world. 

Fergus6748

• Trendsetter
  • Never let your memories be greater than your dream
  • Respect: +20
Re: MOD C - Politics and People Thesis Statement
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 06:31:46 pm »
Composers represent the complex interactions between people and politics.
In your analysis of your prescribed text and at least ONE related text of your own choosing, explore the complexity of people and politics.

Is this a good conceptual idea or is it too off-track?

The complex nature of politics determine it's complementary relationship with people. Through political movements, a ripple effect presents itself transforming the way how individuals functions and perceives the world.
Heya, its defintely conceptual!! But I would probably argue the other way round. where you have said that political acts change individual perspectives granting the complexity that is the question. I would say that Politics is a ever-changing concept that is only complex because we make it so. So it is not that politics is complex although it certainly is multifaceted and ever-changing, it is in fact that people/humans are complex and from that our political interactions become complex. this way you could talk more about the human condition and our faults as individuals. personally for me that would let me talk about political motivations and stuff. I kinda rambled for a bit. Hope this helps you!! Good luck!!
Hsc: Advanced English || Maths Extension 1 || Mathematics || Economics || Chemistry || Physics