VCE Stuff > Victorian Technical Score Discussion

How do I get 40+ in Further? HELP

(1/1)

winged dragon 151:
Hi all,

I would like your opinions. I need some reassurance on this. For my SACS so far, I have gotten 89% on the first, about to get my second and predicting a 75-85% on the Recursion-Financial SAC. What is needed for a 40 (scaled but a 42 raw) study score? Do you HAVE to have all A+ GA's or can it spread from a GA1 B+ to GA2 A+ and a GA3 A (I have two exams for Further Maths). What I predict to get a 42+ is to get A in GA1 (SACS), A+ in GA2 (Exam 1) and A in GA3 (Exam 2). Please share your thoughts

www:
If I'm just using what I got as a guide, I received a raw 42 (scaled to 40.37) with an A+, A+, A. So you don't need all A+ it seems. You can definitely still get a 40+ at this stage of the year; you seem confident in your predictions about your performance on the exams too. Of course, scaling/moderation/ranking factors in, including the results of your cohort and the entire state.

Aaron:
I am going to post here for everyone else to take note of.

If you have a study score or ATAR related question, it MUST be placed in Victorian Technical Score Discussion, not anywhere else. We are happy to move it if you post in the wrong section, but would appreciate all users taking the time to consider where they are posting.

Examples of what should be in Victorian Technical Score Discussion:
* Can I still get a xx study score?
* What do I need to get a 40+?
* Can I still get a 90+ ATAR
* Discussions of pretty much anything relating to study scores or ATAR calculations/possibilities etc.

I have just moved this thread, hence why it is now in Vic Tech Score. For future reference to everyone reading :)

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version