Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:13:42 am

Author Topic: Psychology 2011 - ATAR-Notes Practice Exam.  (Read 26593 times)  Share 

paulsterio

• ATAR Notes Legend
  • I <3 2SHAN
  • Respect: +430
Re: Psychology 2011 - ATAR-Notes Practice Exam.
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2011, 01:31:22 pm »
Stickied for use in the future.

don't you love the power to sticky your own posts? :P

Camo

• Sir President Father Professor Sergeant Admiral Grandmaster Camo OAM
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • I love you like the little taco's.
  • Respect: +62
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2011, 01:40:40 pm »
Stickied for use in the future.

don't you love the power to sticky your own posts? :P

Its a lovely, beautiful feeling. Otherwise I would've got Ninwa to do it. ;)
‎"We divert our attention from disease and death as much as we can; and the slaughter-houses and indecencies without end on which our life is founded are huddled out of sight and never mentioned, so that the world we recognize officially in literature and in society is a poetic fiction far handsomer and cleaner and better than the world that really is."
- William James.

Anon123

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2011, 03:43:38 pm »
I don't see why you would sticky a thread like this, I mean it is only a single exam

IMO you should make a new thread called exam revision material or something, and have this there, as well as the tutor on demand thing
Re: Silly things you did during the exam..
I accidentally wrote a really shit context essay, oh wai-

English (33>31)
called it

Camo

• Sir President Father Professor Sergeant Admiral Grandmaster Camo OAM
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • I love you like the little taco's.
  • Respect: +62
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2011, 05:06:56 pm »
I don't see why you would sticky a thread like this, I mean it is only a single exam

IMO you should make a new thread called exam revision material or something, and have this there, as well as the tutor on demand thing

I stickied it as sort of a reference point (I will make more exams for next year), just that we cant go sticking copy-righted material due to new rules in regards to it on the forums. I may eventually made a new stickied thread with the tutor on demand material and much others sometimes in the holidays and before the next year.

However as much as I understand it Tutor on Demand will become a commercial company in the future so I will have to get to a point where this information may be removed as it may breach copyright.
‎"We divert our attention from disease and death as much as we can; and the slaughter-houses and indecencies without end on which our life is founded are huddled out of sight and never mentioned, so that the world we recognize officially in literature and in society is a poetic fiction far handsomer and cleaner and better than the world that really is."
- William James.

selim31

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: -18
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2011, 06:07:41 pm »
Home made exams? LOL reminds me of home-made icecream for some reason haha

Did that for Legal Studies, but only after the real exam as I am now bored as hell!
Law is a kind of justice. It is not perfect justice, it is only a kind of justice.

- John Young, Former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Victoria.