Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 06:20:35 am

Author Topic: English Tutoring  (Read 1986 times)  Share 

Nupurpreet

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
English Tutoring
« on: February 04, 2018, 11:43:01 am »
Hello,
does anyone know cheap online english tutoring. I really need someone to mark my creative piece on Island by Alistair MacLeod.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: English Tutoring
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:07:22 pm »
+1
Hello,
does anyone know cheap online english tutoring. I really need someone to mark my creative piece on Island by Alistair MacLeod.

Hey Nupurpreet!

I offer online tutoring for HSC English and online essay marking! Essay marking is $10 for every 1000 words, or further in depth tutoring is at a higher price if that is what you wanted. PM me for more info!!

HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 10:08:21 pm »
Hello,

Hey! If it's just feedback you are after you could post in our marking section here. I'd highly recommend paigek3 (Ella) if you are looking for some online tutoring too though ;D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:43 pm »
+1
Hey! If it's just feedback you are after you could post in our marking section here. I'd highly recommend paigek3 (Ella) if you are looking for some online tutoring too though ;D

Aw thanks Jamon!!
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)