Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:50:16 am

Author Topic: Advice  (Read 736 times)  Share 

thisissara

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Advice
« on: March 03, 2020, 02:45:25 pm »
Hey guys,

So I recently sat my first physics 3/4 sac and I'm pretty sure I got nowhere near the score I wanted. The only thing that really only prevented me from doing well was because I had a really horrible week and the day I sat the SAC I wasn't in the right headspace whatsoever...

Physics has always been my favourite subject, so after that SAC I was pretty upset with myself, and tbh I still am, because I feel like  my chances of scoring a 40+ SS completely gone? Is there any advice someone could give me about still achieving that score or has anyone else been in the same situation?

Tysm! I hope you all have a great week :)

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
Re: Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 04:53:32 pm »
+4
Hello.  :)
I'm sorry that you're feeling that way about your sac.

Your chances of obtaining a 40+ study score are not ruined. At all! It's only one sac, so it's not going to completely destroy your study score. I know this is true because I thought I got so bad for my first biology SAC last year. It was terrible. I felt really depressed. That was my worst sac score for Biology. However, I still ended up getting a 40+ study score and I had ended up getting A+ for both GA1 and GA2.

I would advise that you look ahead for your next sac, instead of dwelling on this sac because it's done and over with and you can't do anything about it. However, you can change your next sac score by working towards that goal and improving.

Also, it's worth pointing out that you haven't gotten your score back, so you may have gone better than you expected.

Don't be disheartened. It's over with and you've done it and you can still achieve that 40+ score!  :)
I hope you have a great rest of the week too!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 04:55:43 pm by Evolio »