Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 07:27:19 am

Author Topic: Haven't done any study for Senior Science  (Read 1356 times)  Share 

shadzyg

• Fresh Poster
Haven't done any study for Senior Science
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:31:12 am »
Hi guys,
I haven't done any study for Senior Science and to be honest, don't know how to. I got 70% in my Trial mark with a minimum load of study, but haven't done much for the HSC exam which is next Wednesday. Any advice?

blasonduo

• HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Schrodinger waved while Heisenberg didn't?
Re: Haven't done any study for Senior Science
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 12:14:35 pm »
Hi guys,
I haven't done any study for Senior Science and to be honest, don't know how to. I got 70% in my Trial mark with a minimum load of study, but haven't done much for the HSC exam which is next Wednesday. Any advice?

Seeing you got 70% for the trials, I'd assume you know the majority of the syllabus, but if you haven't already, the first thing to do is Go over your trial paper! Understand your mistakes and the reasons for only getting 3/4 in a response.

Since its so close, just keep going through past HSC papers, there are a good 15+ papers you can do and use that to compare with what you know and you don't know If you were to get a very low mark on a question, Go revise it!

Also just remember, you do have English earlier, don't forget about your other subjects!

Hope this helps :)
2018: UNSW B science (physics)/B education

Kicking myself into gear

HSC Physics Topics 1 & 2 Exam!

Savas_P

• Forum Regular
Re: Haven't done any study for Senior Science
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 07:16:49 pm »
as long as you have paid attention in class, you should be able to get a decent mark. maybe go over some syllabus notes and past papers. good luck!