Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 09:05:52 pm

Author Topic: SAC Questionnaire for PIP  (Read 3109 times)  Share 

sofia2

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
SAC Questionnaire for PIP
« on: February 06, 2021, 07:55:15 am »
+1
Hi!
I hope everyone's HSC year has gotten off to a good start!

I was just wondering if anyone had a spare few minutes to complete a questionnaire for my SAC PIP.
The topic is on feminism, and more specifically, the negative connotations and stereotypes associated with it.
My cross cultural component is gender, so I hope I can get as many male responses as possible!

Here's the link if you'd like to help me out :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3ITbWM-Ib-dktvjWORjUMPUQ2Tn9EHUyKpaJ-0mz92YZAdA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thank you!!! <3333

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: SAC Questionnaire for PIP
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 11:22:44 am »
+2
Hi!
I hope everyone's HSC year has gotten off to a good start!

I was just wondering if anyone had a spare few minutes to complete a questionnaire for my SAC PIP.
The topic is on feminism, and more specifically, the negative connotations and stereotypes associated with it.
My cross cultural component is gender, so I hope I can get as many male responses as possible!

Here's the link if you'd like to help me out :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3ITbWM-Ib-dktvjWORjUMPUQ2Tn9EHUyKpaJ-0mz92YZAdA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Thank you!!! <3333

Hey, sofia2!

Welcome to the forums  ;D This is a fantastic topic! I just filled out a response for you which I'm hoping will be helpful. If you are also conducting interviews as part of your PIP, feel free to reach out to me and I'd be happy to also participate in one  :D Good luck with getting responses filled in for this!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

sofia2

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: SAC Questionnaire for PIP
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 10:11:15 am »
+2
Hey, sofia2!

Welcome to the forums  ;D This is a fantastic topic! I just filled out a response for you which I'm hoping will be helpful. If you are also conducting interviews as part of your PIP, feel free to reach out to me and I'd be happy to also participate in one  :D Good luck with getting responses filled in for this!

Angelina  ;D

Thank you so much angewina_naguen !!

I've received a few more responses which I'm really appreciative of!

I am beginning to compile some interview questions, so if you wouldn't mind, I'd really value your participation when I've got them ready and rolling!

Sofia ;D