Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:05:41 am

Author Topic: LOTE oral exam scores?  (Read 1220 times)  Share 

Yemily

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2
LOTE oral exam scores?
« on: October 18, 2019, 09:51:42 pm »
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if we will ever find out what our oral exam score was? Like I've heard people saying, 'I got X out of 100 on the oral exam.' in the past; I thought we only get our study scores for the subject and that's it?

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: LOTE oral exam scores?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 10:33:27 pm »
+3
You can apply for a statement of marks once results come out to see the marks you get on your exams. I can't remember if in LOTE they give you one total exam score (combo of oral and written) or separate ones. When your results get sent out to you, you'll be given the bit of paper that you can send back with payment specifying which subjects you want a statement of marks for.

Yemily

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2
Re: LOTE oral exam scores?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 04:26:51 pm »
You can apply for a statement of marks once results come out to see the marks you get on your exams. I can't remember if in LOTE they give you one total exam score (combo of oral and written) or separate ones. When your results get sent out to you, you'll be given the bit of paper that you can send back with payment specifying which subjects you want a statement of marks for.

Yes, what K888 has said is correct- if you order a statement of marks for all of your subjects, your LOTE oral exam score will be included (or at least it was for me when I finished VCE in 2015). Good luck!

Thanks, guys! :)