Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 11:59:19 am

Author Topic: ❓QOTD❓  (Read 1622 times)  Share 

• MOTM: July 20
  • Trendsetter
❓QOTD❓
« on: August 13, 2020, 12:02:33 pm »
Hey everyone, I thought I would start this topic. Feel free to contribute: QOTD means question of the day.

The premise of it is to answer a question posed by someone above, and then ask a new question, like so:

I've seen this on alot of public communities on discord so, to participate in this topic, you answer the previous person's question and then propose a question yourself (either the same question as the person before you, or a brand new one).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 09:43:19 am by 1729 »

scientificllama

• Forum Obsessive
  • insert quirky quote
Re: ❓QOTD❓
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 12:21:46 pm »
Hey there 1729!

This is such a cool idea and I'm loving it!

The worst thing my school has probably done was to continue exams last semester and give us only a week notice that exams were still on. All the students were so stressed and the school was flooded with tears. Just awful. As well as implementing the pants. They're not even designed for girls, they are the same pants the Scotch Boys wear and it's so uncomfortable and tight argh

Question: What is the worst mistake you have ever made?
2019: 1/2 Psych

2020: English, Bio, Chem, Psych, HHD, Methods

2021: bye bye psych :D

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 02:38:42 pm »
What is the worst mistake you have ever made?
TBCH Probably opening up to one of my friends about the abuse situation in my household, CPS ended up getting involved and it made my life even worse for a solid 2 years after.
Also drinking a WHOLE can of lemonade when I was 4, my tummy was so sore

Question: What is your favourite meal and why?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 02:40:32 pm by J_Rho »
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 09:27:30 pm »
I love this idea :)

What is the best and worst thing your school has ever done for students?
I am so incredibly fortunate to attend a school that is so good for me and I love going every single day. Two of the best things they have done is introduce 'Wellbeing Days' this year, which means once every month or two we get a day off to just relax. This was implemented during remote learning and they are great :). I am also so grateful for the myriad of opportunities such as co-curriculars, study tours and being so supportive of every single student.

Letting people use me and staying in toxic friendships. I have now found a small group of trusty friends at least :D

What is your favourite meal and why?
Calamari and chips. Or Zucchini slice. Cheetos and hot fudge from San Churro? I am such a foodie and I don't have a favourite food.

Question: What food do you hate with a passion that others seem to like?
My answer: Anything mint. I despise mint with a passion. It is the devils flavour.
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

• MOTM: July 20
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 09:53:18 am »
Question: What food do you hate with a passion that others seem to like?
Roast potatoes. I don't know why, I just hate roast potatos with a burning passion. I would eat fried potatos any day though.

Question: Same

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 10:22:02 am »
What is the best and worst thing your school has ever done for students?
The best thing? They talk to each student individually about VCE and so forth, and don't refuse to let them do a subject - there might be strong discouragement but they won't force people not to do a subject.
Worst thing? Well I'm not such a fan of one of the teachers; a teacher who seems bored with teaching his subject, one which our school forces us to take, but which I think almost all of the class would have dropped in an instant if they were able to (Texts; I love it but more when I am doing my own way of working it out rather than listening to the teacher). He drones on fairly boringly, which doesn't help with enthusiasm levels. (Don't get me wrong, the teacher's nice, but in class he stands up the front and lectures. He seems bored by the subject, even tho' I know that he actually isn't.)
I don't even know; nothing that's one single thing. What I would classify as my 'worst mistake' is an ongoing thing basically to do with massive overthinking of what I/others do, and my knowledge of my own immaturity and difficulty in acting closer to my age.
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.