Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 06:12:58 pm

Author Topic: is a study score of 40 in global politics possible?  (Read 1130 times)  Share 

elenacatherine

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
is a study score of 40 in global politics possible?
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:33:18 pm »
Hi guys,

I hate to be that person...but i cant stop thinking about my study score :(

Im in year 11 this year, and at the start of the year i didn't really set any high expectations of myself, was just going to try my best etc. Then i got 98% on our first sac, and my teacher said that i should be aiming for a 40...and has not stopped mentioning it since. I didnt even think about this much at the time, but now that i have a pretty good idea of my marks and what im going to get on the exam - i cant get it out of my head. The thing stressing me out the most is that in my class (of 13) im basically one of 2 or 3 people that has put in much effort at all this year, so the class average is QUITE low (im rank 1) -  even before our practise exam only one other student said they had actually studied - and im really worried this will bring down my mark. In past years my school has not really performed well in the subject - i think maybe 7 people have gotten a study score above 40 since 2012, but i guess that doesnt mean much

These are my marks -
GA1 (25%) - 95.5%
GA2 (25%) - 96%
GA3 (50%) - est. 90-95%...i got 94% on my formal practise exam, if that helps

Any comments will be appreciated :)
And good luck with your exams!