Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 06:16:39 am

Author Topic: Do i need to draw graphs?  (Read 1083 times)  Share 

Lilabear123

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Do i need to draw graphs?
« on: March 19, 2018, 10:02:56 pm »
Hello!

I'm working on data and stats right now and quite a few of the questions ask for you to draw graphs e.g. are chart, radar chart, box and whisker

Is it necessary for me to do those questions? They take ages and apparently don't usually appear in the exams?

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Do i need to draw graphs?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 10:16:22 pm »
+4
Hello!

I'm working on data and stats right now and quite a few of the questions ask for you to draw graphs e.g. are chart, radar chart, box and whisker

Is it necessary for me to do those questions? They take ages and apparently don't usually appear in the exams?
Hi, so yeah, in exams you mostly have to analyse them and extrapolate Infomation, but there might be the odd case where you might have to draw it. I'd say just to make sure you're not caught completley off guard in case they throw a spanner in the works this year, just do 1 or 2 of each so that you know how to do it, and if you feel like it's too easy and you know how to draw them then no harm in moving on I reckon
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

username2000

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Re: Do i need to draw graphs?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 11:54:44 am »
if it doesnt take up 2 much time sometimes its a good idea to draw one so you can visuallise wots goin on :)