Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 05:49:01 am

Author Topic: $20/hr group Further Maths Masterclass from a raw 50.  (Read 1320 times)  Share 

akrogg

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
$20/hr group Further Maths Masterclass from a raw 50.
« on: January 24, 2021, 01:51:15 pm »
Hey, I'm Andrew, and I graduated in 2018 with a 50 in the most competitive subject in VCE, the illustrious FURTHER MATHS.

Like you, I picked Further Maths hoping to snag what many consider "an easy 50". There were at least 10 people in my class of 25 with this same ambition. None, however, scored near a 50 on the bell curve, except for me.

I attribute my success in Further to a mindset, an industrious learning method and a truckload of practice exams and SACS.

Oh, and I didn't once open a Further textbook, nor do a single class exercise for homework.

Also, I slept through the actual VCE exam reading time as a tactic to reduce stupid errors.

I want to teach you all of the above PLUS where to find quality practice material, how to rank 1 in your cohort despite competing against veritable maths geniuses AND MORE in my 30 lectures delivered LIVE over the year.

I'm charging the equivalent to less than $20/h for you to receive my lecture-based coaching and tactical support through live questions and answers and email/text support for nasty questions and advice.

Send me a DM if you're interested.

Andrew

PS: I'm giving away my stats bound reference if you need it. If you submit this form, I'll send it to you and write you an email about the above, so there's no need to dm.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAseR_mhwCe2tiFpjrcPUNWzsKoiRP1uMxgXUEkoalmm1ThA/viewform