Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 04:03:48 am

Author Topic: End of Year Exams  (Read 3335 times)

nicola-awad

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
End of Year Exams
« on: September 08, 2020, 09:29:21 pm »
+3
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, it is exactly 1 week and a day until I start my first exam for Year 11.

I'm currently struggling a little bit to get my maths under control. I had a bad teacher throughout Year 8, 9 and 10 so it's been difficult to catch up this year. I want to get a better understanding of trig and logs as I haven't got those quite down yet. However, maths is my very last exam so we have some time still. Chemistry, I'm nervous for. I feel like i've got most of the content down but there are a few questions with moles that really through me off. Physics is just bleh. I'm getting there... Slowly but surely. English will be fine, I feel like I'm prepared.

At the end of the day, High School is hectic and difficult and unknown. Each day we are literally chameleons turning into different people. After being bullied for a few years it's been hard for me to find my way socially as many people still spread rumours and do all the hideous things bullies do. However this feeling, this isolation has taught me so much and I'm genuinely grateful for it. I'm looking forward to growing into my own more and working my butt off next year/term.  I love this platform becomes we're all just students doing our best and looking to the future. We're all human.

Have a lovely day!
: )))))