Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:58 pm

Author Topic: Counting to 20 and other unlikely adventures  (Read 12890 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Counting to 20 and other unlikely adventures
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2019, 07:24:08 pm »
+3
There he is!

Do you think you're more or less likely to pursue Science after the panel, or neither?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
  • Respect: +775
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2019, 08:04:05 pm »
+3
There he is!

Do you think you're more or less likely to pursue Science after the panel, or neither?
THERE I AM!
EVERYDAY

I don't think it changed the likely-hood of me following science - I was as certain as I could be about wanting to do science at uni already. However, it did give me some additional insight into more specifics as to what studying science will be like in terms of the degree structure and what different subjects are like to do.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2019, 08:43:33 pm »
+10
Hi.
Now, I know what you whippersnappers are thinking – and you better stop with it now. I know its been a colander month and a half since I last posted here, but I have good reason: Time Dilation… You see, I have been doing a lot more running around a track recently and what with all the acceleration and how fast I run I have been experiencing time much slower than y’all. Its really only been one week for me so if you think about it, I’m actually quite punctual with this journal post… Its honestly just simple general relativity.
But boy has a lot of stuff happened since my last journal entry, most of which I have probably 5gotten (you see, not only did I just here use a number in a word (how radical haha wow so cool) but I used a different number to what would make sense (how extra radical hehe wow so coolest)). Ill try me best to see if I can pull out all the things from the old noggin.

Psychology
Psychology has been going strong recently. A little while ago we finished all of the year’s content and just this Monday we had out second to last SAC. I think my SAC average is sitting close to 98% so I am really quite happy with that and think psychology might end up being a really high scoring subject for me. I am most certainly glad I ended up making the last-minute change into it haha.
Our last SAC left is the EPI which our teacher is making us do over the next 4 weeks or so. The EPI’s for chemistry, physics and biology that I have already done were all completed in a couple weeks with (if I am being honest) the actual poster being written mostly the couple nights before. But for psychology, our teacher is making us hand in different segments each week and marking them, with these marks going to the total SAC mark. I think the total mark we’re getting is out of 110 marks with planning and work leading up to the actual poster being worth far more marks than the actual poster submitted. I’m not sure that I like this approach and would prefer the simpler task that allows a bit more freedom, but its not too bad. Has anyone else found this with their own psych EPI?

Chemistry
Along with Psych, Chemistry is my other best subject this year. My average SAC mark is somewhere near 98% along with psych, but most importantly I just enjoy the content (not as much as bio though ;( ). We have managed to finish chem content a few weeks back as well and just did the last SAC on Wednesday (yesterday) and I think I did the best I could possibly do (I am really hoping for 100%). Since finishing the content, I had gotten stuck into the practice exams and have completed the 2016,2015 and 2014 Chem exams so far. I haven’t done any this week but I blame that on the few SACs we’ve had. For the exams that I have done though, I have gone pretty well in them, but have identified plenty of small areas I need to revise and strengthen. Hopefully I can get stuck back into some practice exams either over the weekend or next week.

Physics
Physics is going alright at the moment. My SAC marks aren’t as good as the psych and chem but I think there floating around low to mid 90’s and I am still towards the top end of the class. I think the core reason behind my lower marks is my lack of engagement by the content. No offense physics, but you’re just not as interesting as chemistry.
At the moment, we are just getting through the last bit of content and will be looking to only just finish unit 4 by the time our practice exams come along. I don’t think I an awfully devoted fan to leaving myself no time to revise, so I think I may try to finish the content early – perhaps this weekend.

Maths
Methods is going along much the same as physics, but my SAC marks are a bit lower still. We’ve had only 2 SACs this entire year and I’ve got 90% on both of them and that has placed me in the top few in the class. We’ve almost gotten through the last of probability content and I’ve started making my bound reference. I figure if I can get it done soonish, I can use it with all my practice exams and become quite good at navigating it in the case I need to look anything up quickly.

English
English is picking up for me. I still don’t love it for the simple reason that writing timed essays is not a of any love for me, but I do find enjoyment in the texts themselves. We are nearing the end of our comparative study between I am Malala and Made in Dagenham with the SAC next week on Thursday. I think my essay writing skills have picked up recently and I am getting better at writing to time. My English teacher surprised me the other day when she told me in a one-to-one conference that she thinks I am in the territory of a 41-42 study score in English (this was beyond my hopeful scores so hopefully she’s not pulling some epic pranks).

General Exam thoughts, cause hey… they ain’t too far away
I’m not to stressed about exams atm – I think doing bio last year really has helped in that regard. I am just honestly looking forward to getting them done so that I can move on to the next stages of my life. Maybe Stress with come soon, but hopefully I can keep it undercontroll and allow myself to perform well in exams.
Much like I have already done for chemistry, I would really like to start doing practice exams soon for all my other subjects. For the moment, I would like to start my doing one exam per subject every week, but as classes essentially turn into free revision classes I might try to step it up to 2 per week. Hopefully this will serve me well in preparation for exams.
Ultimately I am hoping to get as high an ATAR and Possible. I don’t really need a amazing ATAR for doing and undergraduate science degree, least not higher 90’s, but I would really like to get up in the high 90’s to aid myself to tutor next year if I wanted to (something which is becoming increasingly appealing to me).

Personal Life
My life outside of school has been going on much the same as always. I still run 5 times a week and continue to compete here and there. I am continuing to avoid reading books despite my continual intentions to do otherwise and I find myself hanging out with Poet every weekend (which is very nice). I have, unfortunately been neglecting coding through and really ought to make some more progress in that especially since I was finding it so fun while I was doing it.

Well That should be all folks. Sorry it was a bit long – a lot has happened in the last month and a half week since I posted. I must now run off to make sure no one is accusing me of being a whendog do you get it! Like werewolf but like different! Hahhahsdnbfsjhdbf!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 08:49:38 pm by Erutepa »
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

turinturambar

• Forum Obsessive
  • TÚRIN TURAMBAR DAGNIR GLAURUNGA
  • Respect: +184
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2019, 01:55:36 am »
+4
Time Dilation… You see, I have been doing a lot more running around a track recently and what with all the acceleration and how fast I run I have been experiencing time much slower than y’all. Its really only been one week for me so if you think about it, I’m actually quite punctual with this journal post… Its honestly just simple general relativity.

How about you keep it simple: Surely the time dilation has something to do with an apeture? :P
And I'm not sure that general relativity is ever simple, though special relativity might be.

the actual poster being written mostly the couple nights before

The best kind. Nothing like the night before to really focus the mind, right?
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2019, 06:54:47 pm »
+14
Dear diary
Oopsie doopsie
I think I slipped and gone dun did it again – forget to write a journal entry for about a million years that is. For this immense tragedy I apologise and just hope the lack of journal entering didn’t cause you too much trauma. But you can now wipe those tears from your eyes because I am back and I have brought you the gift of an upsaltana of my humdrum life.
DISCLAIMER: while my life recently has involved substantial humming, it has involved very little, if any, drumming.
In general, my life has become increasingly focused around studying for my exams. All my classes have finished all content and SACs and I am in full exam preparation mode at the moment. I have decided to cut my running back a bit (to about 4 sessions per week) and its much less focused around competition and mainly for relaxation from school. This is due mostly to the fact that I have finished my winter season of running and haven’t really had a break from a consistent training schedule for half a year, meaning running was getting a bit boring for me. Hopefully with a few weeks of lighter running though, I will re-find some eagerness to run and get back into it. Unfortunately due to the presence of my exams and a number of other events of which would be requiring me to take time off work, my managers and I came to the decision that it would probably be best for me to give up my classes so that they can have a consistent teacher throughout the term. This means I have resigned from my work which is sad because I did enjoy teaching (most) of my classes and the kids were (mostly) fun to be around. At the same time though, it is nice having a little bit of extra time to study/relax/procrastinate.
In terms of my study, I am feeling pretty good at the moment. I think I have set up good process of doing practice exams, marking them harshly and really focusing on filling in any weak spots that have caused me to lose marks. I do think I underestimated quite how low my exams marks would start of being – where even in my most confident subjects I was getting in the 70’s (obviously this is not a bad mark, but it is however far below what I want to be getting). However, since then by patching up my weaknesses, I have seen my practice exam marks creeping up quite nicely. At this rate, given a couple more weeks I might even be able to get them up over 100% assuming they continue to rise as they have been (why not right?).
However, one problem I am faced with is motivation to study my weaker subjects. While for psychology, chem and English (which I am feeling pretty good about) I have done plenty of exams for and as such have gotten my exam marks up to an A+ in psych and chem, and about a higher A in English. For physics and maths however, I have only done a couple of exams and am sitting on lower ends of an A. Ideally I would like all my exam marks to be sitting up in the A+’s which means putting more effort into physics and maths, but I find putting these words into action is far harder than it would seem. Mostly for the reason that I am good at them, chemistry and psych exams are fun to do, whereas mostly for the reason that I am weak in them, maths and physics exams are quite boring. I guess I just gotta knuckle down though and stop complaining.
Another thing I’ve noticed is that – aside from actually improving my content knowledge – through doing practice exams I have become noticeable better at working for 2 and a half + hours in a single block. As I have always broken up my study throughout the year, I knew doing a longer exam would be a bit hard on the noggin, but I think I surprised myself with how quickly I adapted to focusing over that period of time by forcing myself to do timed practice exams properly instead of just untimed exam questions.
In terms of after exam plans, I haven’t really gotten much – least not anything wild and exciting. Schoolies or partying really doesn’t excite me (in fact it scares me) and I haven’t really got much else put in place to do. I was thinking that it would be nice to go on a little camping and relax in some nature, so I think I might try to organise that. My aunt does have a bit of land nearish to falls creek, so I would probably end up hanging there and going up and around the mountains there for a few days. Aside from that, I do plan on getting me a casual job for late November to December just to work up some monies.
Moving into next year, I still have my eyes set on an undergraduate science degree – however while I previously was decided on Melbourne Bachelor of Science, I have discovered Monash’s Bachelor of Science Advanced Research degree. Research really interests me, so the research focus of the Monash degree does take my fancy, however my only hesitance at the moment is the travel times as Melbourne is much closer for me. Suffice to say that I am conflicted, and both are up high on my preference list for VTAC. If anyone has any wisdom on the matter, I would be very interested in hearing your opinion on the matter. I think at the moment I will just wait to see if I get any scholarship offers from either Uni, because a good scholar ship offer may tip the balance to one side.

Anyways, that’s all from me. Enjoy your stuff and things!
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2019, 07:44:16 am »
+6
I recently became the president of the Monash Advanced Science Scholar and science Advanced Society (mass^3) which is specifically for research and global challenges students so if you do end up going for research let me know what events you'd like :)

If you have any questions about the research degree also let me know because I probably have answers.

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2019, 08:22:06 am »
+4
I recently became the president of the Monash Advanced Science Scholar and science Advanced Society (mass^3) which is specifically for research and global challenges students so if you do end up going for research let me know what events you'd like :)

If you have any questions about the research degree also let me know because I probably have answers.
Thanks Bri!
I think the main thing that I want to know is which course actually sets you up the best for research. While the monash one is labeled as a research focused degree, I don't know if it actually helps with research skills and opportunities moreso than a bachelor of science at melbourne.
Basically, research seems really cool to me, so whatever gives me the most research opportunity is probably the one I'm interested in.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2019, 08:48:41 am »
+5
Thanks Bri!
I think the main thing that I want to know is which course actually sets you up the best for research. While the monash one is labeled as a research focused degree, I don't know if it actually helps with research skills and opportunities moreso than a bachelor of science at melbourne.
Basically, research seems really cool to me, so whatever gives me the most research opportunity is probably the one I'm interested in.

The main way that I think research steps you up for, well,  research is the research first program.  What that means is that you get a scholarship to conduct research over the holidays between first and second year.  Regardless of if you're doing the research degree at Monash you get emails for holiday research scholarships from 2nd year onwards but having the "research" degree & previous experience helps academics be more interested in having you. 

mass^3 runs an academic mixer each year to help students & academics connect but I'd be surprised if the normal science societies at Monash and UniMelb don't also run events like that.  (You would also fit in with the science society, chemistry society etc. you wouldn't be restricted to mass^3)

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2019, 09:59:49 pm »
+12
Yes, you are seeing this correctly – you’re not going crazy -  I am making a journal post within a month of my last one (by which I mean before a full month as elapsed (which I have approximated to 30.44 days) as opposed to within the same month as my last post). My life has been pretty extraordinarily ordinary over the last (just less than a) month; I have been pretty much tailoring my life around exams.
I have been trying to keep up the running. Like I said last post, I have tuned it back a little, but am still going out a few times a week to run, destress (and since its almost always damp and rainy) devote my full attention to dodging all the snails on the path. I am proud to say I haven’t had to hold a snail funeral as of yet.
Here’s a photo of one of me running with the snails
Now, I am going to let you in on a little secret – that ‘photo’ wasn’t actually a photo, it was instead a drawing I did. I understand that you probably don’t believe me because of how life-like it looks, but I assure you I am telling the truth. As you can see – I am quite skilled, so feel free to reach out for any drawing advice.
Aside from hanging with my snail buddies, I have also found myself getting back into some videogames to relax now and then. Particularly over the last week or so I have been getting into factorio (for those who know of it). And of course, most importantly (yes more important than snails) I have been continuing to hang out with Poet regularly throughout my exam period.
Now into exam stuff.
Since my last post, my exam revision has gone along rather successfully: I have done practice exams, made boo boos them, then going through and patched up the boo boos, then repeated the process. Occasionally I’d do a bad practice exam here and there which would demotivate me to an extent, but as a whole I have been maintaining pretty decent motivation, and most importantly, keeping my stress levels down (moderately). I do have the ever-present concern of what if I don’t meet my expectations, but I wouldn’t say that its causing me to stress in any harmful way and I think that comes mainly down to my successful performance (at least by my standards) throughout the year which is fuelling my confidence in my ability to achieve what I want to achieve.
So far, my exams themselves have gone well. Exams aren’t as dramatic as I think I was making them out to be in my head.  Even after doing bio last year, I was expecting to be walking out the exam either over-the-moon with my performance or devastated after ‘flunking it’ – a make it or break it scenario of sorts - however, every exam so far as been pretty much what I have been doing in practice (funnily enough).
My first exam English went much like my last practice exam; over the 3 hour exam I spend 70 on each of section C and A, and then rushed out a section B in 40 mins. In my last practice, my teacher marked my a 9,8, and a 7 which does get me an A+ (at least by last year’s grade distribution) which I would be very satisfied with for the exam. I do have some regrets though – I don’t think the second half of my section B was all that good, but I am hoping that I am making it out worse in my head.
The day after I had psychology which (I hope) went about as good as my last practice as well, although its hard to tell. I feel that the content was fairly easy on the exam, but some questions were just a little ambiguous/hard to understand what content they wanted you to talk about. I am confident with what I wrote, so I am keenly waiting to see how it turns out.
Over the last couple days, I also had my two methods exams. I think I managed to scrap together a solid performance, but I am fairly sure that methods is going to be my 6th subject in terms of study score. I just seem to make a lot of silly mistakes and go through the exams too slowly.
Up next I have Chem (on Tuesday) and Physics as my last exam (on Wednesday). I am a little concerned about chem as I have such high hopes for the subject, but my recent exam marks haven’t been up to the standard I am hoping for. I don’t have a lot of time left until the chem exam, so I have to really focus on fixing up my weaknesses and getting my confidence levels up a bit. I haven’t got as high goals for physics, I think I will do better in it then maths, but I don’t think by much. However, that’s not to say I won’t put in some more hard work towards it before the exam.
I think I am slowly coming to realise the school is ending (at least high school) After coming on from the English exam to my desk covered in English papers, I didn’t know what to do with them. I am the kind of person who usually saves old work in the off chance I will want to look back on it in later years, but for English in particular I realised that I will probably  never look back on any of it. I ended up just putting it in a corner (I’m glaring at it right now in fact) because I just don’t want to throw it out (maybe I am trying to deny that high schools ending haha)
In regards to my uni dilemma, I haven’t devoted much thought to the situation. I think I am sticking with my resolve to wait for scholarships and make a decision from there. The Monash course does have an increasing appeal to me, but I am not sure if I want to make the longer trip.
I will hopefully make another post here sometime next week after my last exam (which actually means I will post something here in approximately the year 2082) so stay tuned!
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2019, 10:39:20 pm »
+5
Good luck for chem!!! I'm in the same boat haha, doing practice exam after practice exam but not really seeing the marks I'd like. Yeah there's not a lot of time left but I'm sure if you really focus in the next couple of days you can still make improvements. It's the final sprint!
Lol this was me last year after my lit exam! I burnt everything after a week though mwahahah
Damn, teach me your talented ways!

I've absolutely loved reading your journal. Good luck for the next couple of days!
\
Thanks for the encouragement and good luck for chem yourself!
I was thinking of burning my work - but haven't mustered the courage to do so yet haha.
And I will glady teach you for the low low price of $2500 per lesson over a 32 lesson package. Honestly a bargain if I am honestly being honest.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2019, 04:24:05 pm »
+12
So… Exams are done

That’s pretty cool I guess?

To pick up from last post…
Yesterday I had chemistry. Sadly, this didn’t quite go as I had wished. From a mixture of a genuine passion for chemistry and really good SAC marks throughout the year, I was really hyping myself up to do amazingly in chem. I did twice the number of practice exams as I did for any of my other subjects and went through them just as thoroughly to repair mistakes – so I don’t think there was any real holes in my content knowledge going into the exam on Tuesday. What ended tripping me up I think was just a stress during the exam purely from the pressure I put on myself to do well which just clouded my thought and slowed me down. I didn’t do badly by any means, but it just wasn’t the performance I was hoping for. I think I got through 80% of the exam or so confidently (probably lost marks for calculation errors like I always seem to do haha) maybe rushed 10-15% of the marks when I realised I was running out of time and probably left blank the remainder of the marks. I am not too annoyed or sad about it – much worse could have happened indeed so I am grateful that this was the worst thing to come out of my whole exam period.
Today, fortunately I was able to smash the physics exam (I hope). I was thinking physics would be my worst subject, but I either miscalculated my abilities or the exam was easier than the ones I have done in practice. I finished everything on time (that’s a first) and I didn’t guess a thing. In hindsight I think I may have lost 1 or 2 marks on multiple choice – but I would be over the moon if those were the only marks I lost. Regardless, I am still very happy with how I went.

At the moment I think I am switching between feeling overjoyed at the realisation that school be done and feeling a bit sad and empty at the realisation that school be done. As exciting as moving forward in life is – off to uni and what not – I can’t help, at least to some degree, wishing school wasn’t over. I liked school (maybe not exams so much) but the classrooms of the same students and teachers I’ve known for years is something I don’t think I will experience again in quite the same way and something I think I will miss. Perhaps not though – perhaps once I move into uni I’ll forget about it for the most part. Perhaps I will even move on in a matter of weeks or days. I am sure there are plenty of exciting things instore that will keep at bay too much Reminiscence over the past.

These exams haven’t fostered any revaluations in me – I am still set on Uni and still set on a Bachelor of Science. I think I will enjoy uni. I like the idea of the more independent learning environments – but I am not sure how I well I will actually take to it. Some of my teachers have told me that I will be great at uni, so I can only hope their judgement is accurate.
Aside from uni – I do have plenty of things to look forward to in the ensuing months. I am on the prowl for an automobile; I am fairly set on moving out early next year; and I have to get another job so that I can make the first two plans viable. I will probably just try to find a summer casual job for the next couple months as I plan (hopefully) to get into tutoring next year. However, all that can wait a couple days as I plan to let myself relax till the end of the week. I will try to catch up on some neglected videogames and reading, and most importantly will probably lurk around atar notes for a lot of the day.

Hope you’ve enjoyed reading my journal throughout the year – and if you haven’t then I will be more than happy to refund you the full subscription fees. Thanks to all those who have offered support advice and, most crucially, banter.
I might make a post once results come out on the terrifying 12th of December, or not. I don’t know if its necessary everyone know my scores, but perhaps it would be good to reflect on the year in the context of my end of year results. I also have my uni preferences to work out though

I have just realised that this post has been particularly void of any of my failed attempts at humor, so I shall attempt to burden you with some here. However, since this post has already dragged on for too long, I will cut out the unimportant and irrelevant details and get strait into the punchline:
Spoiler
I said "thats a honey badger, not a stawberry doughnut"
what a cracker. And by the way, feel free to steal this joke for yourself, just make sure you cite my properly (APA 6th edition should be fine)
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2019, 04:42:56 pm »
+5
So… Exams are done

Spoiler
I said "thats a honey badger, not a stawberry doughnut"
what a cracker. And by the way, feel free to steal this joke for yourself, just make sure you cite my properly (APA 6th edition should be fine)
I don't know why that joke made me laugh so violently but it did; maybe it's just been a long day for me but that's up there with the two knights.

Regardless of how well or how badly you perceived your performance to be on your exams, particularly chemistry, (gosh that's a sentence) you're done and I am so proud of you.

I'm excited to see a uni journal with more cracker jokes and genuine reflections.

PS, I love you. 💙
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2019, 04:55:24 pm »
+6
Congrats on finishing - have really enjoyed seeing your progress and reading your entries. AN is proud!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2019, 04:57:37 pm »
+6
So… Exams are done
Wow this is shocking news. Congratulations!
I hope your break is restful and/or exciting and/or fun/enjoyable/relaxing/optimal/perfect/blissful/[insert desired adjective here]
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2019, 05:03:48 pm »
+3
So… Exams are done
Congratulations!! Enjoy your free time.

PS. I will definitely be renewing my subscription. (Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in science.) ;D