Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:18:55 am

Author Topic: Connect Education SuperClasses  (Read 4845 times)  Share 

brothanathan

Connect Education SuperClasses
« on: May 19, 2019, 06:13:51 pm »
Could someone give me an honest opinion on Connect's weekly classes and information on how extra support is offered via email/online and personal feedback is given (small group).

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/553173/Guides/Tutoring%20Comparison%20Chart.pdf

Cheers  ;D

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
Re: Connect Education SuperClasses
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 06:27:53 pm »
Could someone give me an honest opinion on Connect's weekly classes and information on how extra support is offered via email/online and personal feedback is given (small group).

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/553173/Guides/Tutoring%20Comparison%20Chart.pdf

Cheers  ;D

yes

Connect Education is amazing
Everything that is on the chart is fairly accurate.
The small class makes it way more better and since most of the tutors have like 45+ study scores in there specified subject, they know what their talking about.

Their weekly notes are also pretty good and spending 2 hours on a specific AOS really consolidates the information.

They also give their students books at the start of the semester and the notebooks are godly ( no joke)
I read them whenever I have spare time as a revision method

The tutors provide you with their work email, where you can send them any queries you have. Some tutors might take a day or so to respond but you have to remember they are university students. Other may respond in a couple of hours.

What subjects are you considering studying there?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 06:30:22 pm by Ionic Doc »
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

brothanathan

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 11:03:30 pm »
yes

The small class makes it way more better and since most of the tutors have like 45+ study scores in there specified subject, they know what their talking about.

Their weekly notes are also pretty good and spending 2 hours on a specific AOS really consolidates the information.

They also give their students books at the start of the semester and the notebooks are godly ( no joke)

The tutors provide you with their work email, where you can send them any queries you have. Some tutors might take a day or so to respond but you have to remember they are university students. Other may respond in a couple of hours.

Eng Lang and maybe Biology

brothanathan

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 02:13:37 pm »
yes

If you're not comfortable in stating what subjects your doing there, I guess its fine...

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 02:23:06 pm »
+1
oops hey

Just saw your response

I do English there but right across the room is Eng Language class

They have a lot of discussion in Eng Lang class and discuss together and analyse different pieces of texts. The class is also pretty popular, lotta kids (7 -8) in there. Not really to sure about anything else.

I don't know about biology but it seems to be pretty popular as the class looks like it booked . . .

I do chemistry there and again, Chemistry is prob the best class . We go through the content in depth. The tutor is also amazeballs, she know what she's talking about.

I also do methods there but personally don't find that to be to productive, so im dropping methods from Connect.

Ask me any more questions if u want honest feedback
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University