Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 08:03:02 pm

Author Topic: Went to an atarnotes lecture and not sure where to go next?  (Read 744 times)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
+13
Hey everyone - welcome to the community! :)

I'm Bri, one of the uni students who's involved with helping you with your highschool journey. If you've found ATARnotes from the lectures and you're not sure what to do next, how we can help you, or how to use ATARnotes this thread is for you!

Below I'm attaching a bunch of links to take you to different sections of the forums - if you're looking for something and you don't know where to find it feel free to ask :)

There's

New Users Lounge - this section of the forums helps you learn how to post, what atarnotes is, and has a place for introducing yourself.

QCE - this section is for advice, feedback & resources on smashing out the academic side of the QCE. Things like questions about content in your subjects, feedback on your work, and guides to understand different topics belong here

Queensland Education Discussion - this section is for your more generic QCE discussions. Things like study tips that apply to all your subjects, managing the stress & time management of the QCE, how you're going with school (if this is something you want to talk about - no pressure) etc. all live here

Queensland Technical Score Discussion - this section is for learning more about how your academic performance is transformed into subject scores and an ATAR. Things like what on earth a polyscore is, what an ATAR is, how much performance on particular assessments actually matters etc. all belong here.

QTAC Discussion - this section is for all of your questions about getting into higher education and how this works. We also have sections of the forum dedicated to university so if you want to ask questions about studying at uni or being a university student you can certainly do that too.

Importantly, no ones going to yell at you for accidentally posting something incorrectly or in the wrong place - this is something new to you and at the start it can seem a bit confusing or overwhelming. Welcome again to the forums and I hope you find AN as helpful as I did when I was in highschool :)

In order to do things like make posts you need to register an account - you can do that here and it's 100% free.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 02:52:04 pm by Bri MT »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Went to an atarnotes lecture and not sure where to go next?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 02:52:28 pm »
+3
Bumping for the January 2020 lectures