Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 10:14:07 am

Author Topic: Post HSC reward  (Read 35004 times)

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
  • Respect: 0
Re: Post HSC reward
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 07:01:22 pm »
When you're doing grades you don't just slack off. But I'm doing it 1/2 for interest and 1/2 very seriously

Nice Man!! I want to see you leading a concert..... AND NOW WE HAVE RUIACE PREFORMING LIVE AT SCCG STADIUM!!!!
Did HSC in 2016 and was first person to get 100. Aeronautical engineering for me now :P
  <-- CLICK ME

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 07:04:36 pm »
haha 18...

Nice !! You will love it...

- Nothing changes..
Did HSC in 2016 and was first person to get 100. Aeronautical engineering for me now :P
  <-- CLICK ME

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 07:05:30 pm »
That's awesome! I'm currently working on a piece that's around 8th grade.
I quit piano when i started high school actually and then picked it back up just before senior years began, best decision!
Niiiiice :D

Tbh 7th grade pieces are the same difficulty as to 8th grade ahaha 8th grade adds difficulty in its own way

Nice Man!! I want to see you leading a concert..... AND NOW WE HAVE RUIACE PREFORMING LIVE AT SCCG STADIUM!!!!
That's gonna be hard :P

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 07:08:12 pm »
That's gonna be hard :P

Na Fam, when i learn the Drums we can become a band and rock the concert!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
  <-- CLICK ME

ssarahj

• ATAR Notes NSW MVP - 2016
  • Forum Obsessive
  • seek the full depth and height of life.
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 08:30:43 pm »
My post-HSC is going to involve a lot of travelling, a lot of working, a lot of beach time, a lot of leisurely lunches and probably multiple viewing parties celebrating every possible milestone of The Bachelorette Australia.

And a whole lot of reading.... my stack of books next to my bed has been gradually growing.
HSC 2016: SOR 2, Adv. English, Ext. 1 English, Chemistry, 2U Maths, Hospitality
6th in NSW for SOR 2

ATAR: 97.00

2017: B Nutrition & Dietetics @ University of Newcastle

Blissfulmelodii

• Trendsetter
  • "Mistakes are proof that you are trying!"
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 08:37:54 pm »
My post-HSC is going to involve a lot of travelling, a lot of working, a lot of beach time, a lot of leisurely lunches and probably multiple viewing parties celebrating every possible milestone of The Bachelorette Australia.

And a whole lot of reading.... my stack of books next to my bed has been gradually growing.

That's definitely the life! wow, what a good range of books!
I've actually read After you (because my SAC class did me before you as our case study so i pretended like it was for educational purposes that i read the novels hahaha) 100% recommend it.  Nothing like the first book but it's a really good read!
I've got the Game of thrones series, Miss peregrines series and a whole bunch of John Green novels on my bucket list. Clearly i am planning my months off well...
--HSC subjects--
Music 1 | Biology | Society and Culture | Spanish Beginners | Math ext 1 & 2 | English Advanced | English ext 1 & 2

BPunjabi

• Forum Obsessive
  • So... Hows life?
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 08:52:57 pm »

Legit thought you finished highschool. Ahah I have to read aswell the new Magnus Chase came out!!! You guys doing any reading on the side for fun?
  <-- CLICK ME

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 08:54:30 pm »
Legit thought you finished highschool. Ahah I have to read aswell the new Magnus Chase came out!!! You guys doing any reading on the side for fun?
For future reference, I think I'm the only state moderator that's no longer in high school thus far. That'll change over the next few weeks though.
Na Fam, when i learn the Drums we can become a band and rock the concert!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Hahaha who knows. If you convince Jamon then maybe

Blissfulmelodii

• Trendsetter
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 08:57:50 pm »

LOL all of our reading is for fun! I just loving getting recommendations from people of what to read. One of my teachers wrote me a list of books to read as a graduation gift haha it was awesome!
--HSC subjects--
Music 1 | Biology | Society and Culture | Spanish Beginners | Math ext 1 & 2 | English Advanced | English ext 1 & 2

Hua Fei

• Trailblazer
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 09:42:32 pm »
Hey there!
I have lots of things I want to do after HSC - can't wait!!!
I'm planning on learning how to play the guitar (so I can say I know how to play an instrument)
I'm going on a road trip with friends (still haven't decided where)
I'm going to learn how to cook and bake
And finally, I will go on a cruise for about 3 days! 
SUPER excited!
I'm also a book lover (fantasy preferably) and will scout for them after HSC

Btw, I recommend reading the Pure Trilogy by Julianna Baggott, the Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore and Maximum Ride series by James Patterson (one of my favourites  =D) - can't remember anymore off the top of my head

Blissfulmelodii

• Trendsetter
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 10:03:17 pm »
Hey there!
I have lots of things I want to do after HSC - can't wait!!!
I'm planning on learning how to play the guitar (so I can say I know how to play an instrument)
I'm going on a road trip with friends (still haven't decided where)
I'm going to learn how to cook and bake
And finally, I will go on a cruise for about 3 days! 
SUPER excited!
I'm also a book lover (fantasy preferably) and will scout for them after HSC

Btw, I recommend reading the Pure Trilogy by Julianna Baggott, the Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore and Maximum Ride series by James Patterson (one of my favourites  =D) - can't remember anymore off the top of my head

Sounds amazing! learning to cook is defs a good idea, something i should consider too hahahahaha
Thanks so much for the recommendations! i'll check them out and let you know if i read them (after HSC of course lol)
Have you read either the Hush Hush or Fallen series? (If not i completely recommend it)
--HSC subjects--

AFix

• Trailblazer
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 10:23:16 pm »
Hmm..

-  Finish off reading 'The Selected Works of Edgar Allan Poe'
-  Get a JOB
-  Get my P's
-  TRAVEL - Hoping to go to Kashmir if I can / hopefully I can do some volunteer work in a developing country
-  Continue my art
-  Learn how to cook
-  Catch up on ALL the movies and T.V. shows I've wanted to watch
-  Procrastinate without feeling guilty  ::)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 11:52:23 pm »
I absolutely love this thread guys, I'm loving seeing what you will all be up to post HSC!! Please hang around the site after you're done and stay in touch, show us what you've been up to and what you achieve. I'm realising as you guys post about what you are doing post HSC that I'm actually so keen to see you all succeed; who knew the teacher/student relationship thing could apply to tutoring online  ;D

Anyway, my post-HSC rewards:

- I left from my Physics exam and bought a new Xbox One and a whole bunch of games, went on a gaming binge for a day or two ;)
- Joined a gym after my scholarship interviews were over, lost the 8-10kg I put on in Year 11-12
- Planned a big massive date with my girlfriend; expensive restaurant in the city, all the bells and whistles. Because every time we saw each other in October was study related, which was a bummer  :P

I always give myself something cool after a big work period. I bought myself a new iPhone 7 after the massive lecture series just gone, for example ;D

vincentso69

• Trailblazer
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 01:20:44 am »
Gotta get dem P's
been delaying them for wayyy tooo longg

studybuddy7777

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2016, 09:33:48 am »
Ok here is my Post HSC rewards (or relax and integrate into adulthood)
Warning: before you read, this will be massive.
My reading list
5th wave series (incl. the last star book 3)
Reboot series
The 100 trilogy
I am #4 series
Maze Runner series
Matched, crossed and reached trilogy
The enemy series (7 books incl. new releases)
The wool trilogy
Sand- Hugh Howey
Sanctus trilogy
Jack reacher series (21 books)
My watching list
Hunger Games all of them
Harry Potter all of them
The flash series
Lost series
The 100 series
Anything else i find :)
My transition into adulthood list
Get a job
Get my P's
Get something to entertain me for the months before Uni
Maybe a trip to a tech store :D
Others
Help on atarnotes
Make a massive bonfire of my notes
Sleep
Pick up the guitar again
Start playing squash again (omg, im not as fit as i used to be)
Update my music playlist
Gym membership

I think thats all for now :D
I got a lot of stuff planned hahahaha