Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 05:47:13 am

Author Topic: Practice SACs  (Read 677 times)  Share 

MoonChild1234

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +17
Practice SACs
« on: December 29, 2019, 12:10:40 pm »
Hi!

Does anyone know where I can download practice sacs or past sacs from schools? I've heard many people say this is a great resource, but where do they actually get these from?

Thanks

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Practice SACs
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 12:20:20 pm »
Hi!

Does anyone know where I can download practice sacs or past sacs from schools? I've heard many people say this is a great resource, but where do they actually get these from?

Thanks
Generally, people get these sacs from students/past students of certain highschools.

However, on ATAR Notes we don't allow sacs to be shared due to copyright. Some exceptions include a user who actually wrote it and was happy to share with others.

sk2000

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +22
Re: Practice SACs
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 12:33:28 pm »
Hi!

Thanks

Like what's already been said, you won't be able to get SACs from other schools unless you ask students from those schools. Your school should give you plenty of preparation material for your SACs.

If you want external resources, Checkpoints is fantastic and has a ton of topic-specific questions and exams. Textbook questions are also great at enforcing and helping you understand concepts.
2019: English [43], Chemistry [44], Italian [44], Business Management [41], Methods [37]
ATAR: 97.65

2020: Bachelor of Science (Chemical Systems) @ UniMelb
2023: Masters of Engineering @ UniMelb