Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:21:59 am

Author Topic: When and how do we know our scaled SAC marks?  (Read 1292 times)  Share 

Luna0007

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
When and how do we know our scaled SAC marks?
« on: March 22, 2021, 11:11:03 am »
Hi everyone!

I just got my marks back for my first SAC and unfortunately its was a 52% on Chemistry [Redox Reactions]. I somewhat understand how SAC scaling affects our Study Scores however, when will I get the grade (A+, A, B etc.) that corresponds to my mark (that is 52%), if it helps I am from Balwyn High School.

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +344
Re: When and how do we know our scaled SAC marks?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 11:54:52 am »
+1
Hi everyone!

I just got my marks back for my first SAC and unfortunately its was a 52% on Chemistry [Redox Reactions]. I somewhat understand how SAC scaling affects our Study Scores however, when will I get the grade (A+, A, B etc.) that corresponds to my mark (that is 52%), if it helps I am from Balwyn High School.
You only know your raw marks during VCE, but you can find your scaled scores afterwards if you ask for a Statement of Study Scores after you receive your ATAR. It's free, and I found it both useful and interesting (highlighted to me how much my lovely exams destroyed my scores which I figured was worth keeping in mind for uni).
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.