Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:08 pm

Author Topic: VCE biology tutoring  (Read 4468 times)  Share 

Glomerulus

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
VCE biology tutoring
« on: January 31, 2021, 11:30:51 am »
BIOLOGY TUTORING – CURRENT FINAL YEAR DOCTOR OF MEDICINE STUDENT AND RECIPIENT OF MULTIPLE AWARDS
Hi everyone, my name’s Glomerulus and I’m currently a final year Doctor of Medicine student at the University of Melbourne. I have been tutoring since I graduated in 2013, graduating with a 97.00 ATAR. I completed a Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Monash university, graduating with First Class Honours. Throughout my course I have attained multiple awards for high achievements in biology, at a university level.

My tutoring style is focussed on providing you with comprehensive notes whilst distilling complex concepts into simple chunks of information. Furthermore, I focus on teaching you how to answer questions with lots and lots of practice exams!

Here’s a review from a student:
Glomerulus is an exceptional tutor who not only has an extensive understanding of VCE biology but also a clarity in which he explains concepts. I cannot thank him enough for all his help this entire year. He basically replaced my biology teacher from school. Coming from a student who dreaded biology and believed it would end up in my bottom two, he helped me improve my grades from unit 1/2 and also grow a newfound interest for the subject. In these covid times, our zoom sessions were very flexible and ideal. He was patient and encouraging which i greatly appreciated. Thanks for the drawings, they helped!

If you’re interested please send me a message and we can discuss details! My rate is $50/hour, but I am negotiable for those in difficult circumstances due to COVID, and rates are cheaper for groups.