Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 11:24:30 pm

Author Topic: Do teachers find out our study scores, the score we got on the exam and ATAR  (Read 1054 times)

BAH0003

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Hey,

I heard someone say that teachers find out the study scores we got for the subject they taught, as well as the score they got on the exam for that subject, but not the ATAR though?

Cheers was just curious if this is true

99.95_goal

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
+1
Hey,

I heard someone say that teachers find out the study scores we got for the subject they taught, as well as the score they got on the exam for that subject, but not the ATAR though?

Yes, the subject teachers get a list of scores but  I reckon the school probably knows your atar so

justaloser

• Forum Regular
  • I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
  • Respect: +116
+1
Hey,

The school knows your ATAR, your teachers will find out your study scores, not so sure about the exam scores though
2020-24: Monash Uni MBBS (Bonded)

I don't really go on here anymore. Feel free to DM though

I have no idea about the UCAT percentile required to get an interview/accepted into medicine. Mine was the first year that they used the UCAT. Just try and maximise your ATAR and take care of yourself.

My Med School journal