Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:42:08 am

Author Topic: VCE Indonesian FL & SL Questions Thread  (Read 5850 times)  Share 

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
VCE Indonesian FL & SL Questions Thread
« on: August 02, 2018, 10:35:06 am »
VCE INDONESIAN FL & SL Q&A THREAD

What is this thread for?
If you have general questions about the VCE Indonesian FL & SL course or how to improve in certain areas, this is the place to ask! 👌

Who can/will answer questions?
Everyone is welcome to contribute; even if you're unsure of yourself, providing different perspectives is incredibly valuable.

Please don't be dissuaded by the fact that you haven't finished Year 12, or didn't score as highly as others, or your advice contradicts something else you've seen on this thread, or whatever; none of this disqualifies you from helping others. And if you're worried you do have some sort of misconception, put it out there and someone else can clarify and modify your understanding! 

There'll be a whole bunch of other high-scoring students with their own wealths of wisdom to share with you, including TuteSmart tutors! So you may even get multiple answers from different people offering their insights - very cool.

To ask a question or make a post, you will first need an ATAR Notes account. You probably already have one, but if you don't, it takes about four seconds to sign up - and completely free!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

fruitbowl34

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: VCE Indonesian FL & SL Questions Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 06:01:37 pm »
Hey! Does anyone know how much the oral exam contributes to your study score? I'm extremely worried about the oral exam because speaking is my weakest point. Also my detailed study is Anak Jalanan, what's everyone else's?

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 06:32:34 pm »
Hey,
If you’re doing FL the oral wroth 10%, if you’re doing SL the oral is worth 12.5% (details of exam weighting can be found at the end of U4 on the study design)
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

lucky88

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 11:02:54 pm »
How did everyone go with oral exam?

Cheers

Joan
ATAR 99.70
2019: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine - Monash University

rmaher9112001

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 04:10:21 pm »
Hey! Does anyone know how much the oral exam contributes to your study score? I'm extremely worried about the oral exam because speaking is my weakest point. Also my detailed study is Anak Jalanan, what's everyone else's?

Hey, the oral exam contributes around 12.5% to your study score. Hope this helps!
(Btw I did my oral exam on the 12th of October and my DS was peran agama islam dalam kehidupan sehari-hari untuk orang Indonesia/ the role of Islamic religion in everyday life for Indonesians)  :)

lai0016

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 06:30:46 pm »
How do you go about studying for the written exam?

I feel like there aren't many resources out there, and I'm a bit stuck on how to study for it. Any advice would be amazing! Thanks!