Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 07:30:26 am

Author Topic: chemistry resources for equilibrium & rates of reaction  (Read 716 times)  Share 

Failingvce

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +14
chemistry resources for equilibrium & rates of reaction
« on: May 21, 2020, 12:54:51 am »
Does anyone have any resources like practise tests and stuff for equilibrium and rates of reaction?

2020 subjects:
3/4 English - 3/4 Methods- 3/4 chemistry- 3/4 Biology- 3/4 psychology

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: chemistry resources for equilibrium & rates of reaction
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 08:14:58 am »
+1
Does anyone have any resources like practise tests and stuff for equilibrium and rates of reaction?

Hi Failingvce,

While I don't do Chemistry, I would be more than happy to help! I recently found this really great and informative YouTube channel called "Melissa Maribel" who discusses topics of Chemistry, so I'm sure that if you do need any help with consolidating the topics of equilibrium and rates of reaction, these videos would be extremely useful. Furthermore, I would also recommend looking on the ATAR Notes website (the Notes section) as well as the free videos they offer to find any VCE Chemistry resources. Similarly, if you look at the VCAA website, there should be various past exams and study designs that you could use to study or revise your topics.

Hopefully, that helps :)

But of course, if you do need any more resources, I would be more than happy to do a bit of research some for you! I will update this thread with some extra resources if you need.

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Failingvce

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +14
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:39:21 pm »
yes please! thank you that is extremely kind and helpful of you! I already have a fair bit of past exam questions and a few topic tests but I still want to look for some additional resources so that I'm fully prepared. unfortunately, I checked the notes section on AN and was not able to find any questions. 
2020 subjects:
3/4 English - 3/4 Methods- 3/4 chemistry- 3/4 Biology- 3/4 psychology

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 04:41:47 pm »
+1
Hi, failingvce,

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll start researching some more resources for you! I'll update this thread as soon as I'm finished!

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).