Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:44:08 am

Author Topic: What is your ideal study space and why?  (Read 663 times)  Share 

JR_StudyEd

• MOTM: MAY 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Mental health is #1
  • Respect: +171
What is your ideal study space and why?
« on: July 22, 2019, 07:07:46 pm »
+1
Hi guys!
If I had a dollar for every time I got conflicting advice regarding where to study...
One guy tells me to study in the same spot every time, another university tells me that I should mix it up. Personally, I prefer to mix it up every now and then between home and the library, but out of convenience, I've found myself trying to study a lot at home...and you can probably guess the end of that story (procrastination galore). But the library has its inconveniences too.

I know there isn't a 'perfect' study location, but what I've said above is what I think works best for me right now.
Listens to K-Pop (Twice, Red Velvet, MAMAMOO) and Christmas music all year round.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: What is your ideal study space and why?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 07:53:40 pm »
+1
I study in a variety of places, but I am definitely most productive in a library (provided it's not the school library hahaha). I barely get anything done at home, no matter how hard I try.

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 08:07:35 pm »
+1
i'm like really productive at home. When it's time to study, it's time to study.

I also prefer my school library, nice and quiet

sometimes if it's like light studying i might go to a cafe and just chill there with other peeps for a bit
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 08:52:14 pm »
+1
Definitely the library. Something about having 100 eyes on you at all times makes procrastinating seem a lot less attractive.
QCE Class of 2023 :D