Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:11:05 am

Author Topic: VCE Chemistry tutoring over the holidays  (Read 839 times)  Share 

LOL_ABC

• Adventurer
  • Respect: -2
VCE Chemistry tutoring over the holidays
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:28:45 pm »
Hey yall!

Since holidays are starting to come around the corner and most of you's starting VCE or in their final years of VCE are questioning upon their skills and knowledge about chemistry, i would like to assist you guys, in building that mindset, being a tutor for you's, giving you guys the right study techniques and tips in order to ace Chemistry and get the study score you want as i believe, with motivation and consistent dedication, any score that you desire is achievable.

I have many resources available, including my detailed notes, tests, exams, guides, etc

I Undertook VCE Chemistry units 3/4 in 2018, so i have 1 year in tutoring chemistry. I recieved A+ across all my sacs and my Exam :D
I can teach around western suburbs or at the melbourne CBD at state library. I realise that most high 'ATAR' students charge extremely large amounts of money, knowing this when i was a vce student myself i couldn't afford these rates so to accommodate to majority of the students, i charge $25/h and extra discount with groups.
Please contact me for any inquiries!
ph: 0426459070

Mod Edit: I've removed your duplicate of this post. Please avoid duplicate posting in future
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 07:42:05 am by Bri MT »