Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:09:34 am

Author Topic: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!  (Read 450151 times)

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: For Shout Outs and Appreciation!
« Reply #1440 on: November 09, 2019, 03:06:01 pm »
+14
Shoutout to AngelWings for giving detailed and very well-researched answers, especially in relation to uni / VTAC advice (for example, this post).

AngelWings is an integral part of AN - their posts can help not only those receiving AW's advice at the time, but those who find themselves in need in the future.

Thanks AngelWings! :)
Awww... thank you for your kind words. :) Thank you also for your contributions to the forums - some people may not notice, but I remember hearing somewhere that you’re often one of the people who has upvoted the most posts.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #1441 on: November 09, 2019, 03:20:25 pm »
+12
Awww... thank you for your kind words. :) Thank you also for your contributions to the forums - some people may not notice, but I remember hearing somewhere that you’re often one of the people who has upvoted the most posts.

lm21074 is currently sitting in 3rd place for top 10 post voters with 16325 votes :)

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +305
« Reply #1442 on: November 10, 2019, 07:13:12 pm »
+15
Huge shoutout to louisaaa01 for amazing work in the HSC physics and chemistry question thread!
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ ACU

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #1443 on: November 19, 2019, 01:31:10 pm »
+13
S/O to Springyboy who has posted 3 detailed subjects reviews in the Monash University - Subject Reviews & Ratings thread over the past day. Links to these reviews are below.

ETC3420 - Applied Insurance Methods
BFC3140 - Corporate Finance 2
BFC3240 - International Finance

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
« Reply #1444 on: November 20, 2019, 09:06:02 pm »
+22
SHOUT OUT TO PHOENIXXFIRE FOR A FANTASTICAL 3000 POSTS AND 2200 RESPECT!!!!

This is a whopping achievement and places them with some of the top posters of all time on AN. Congratulations on the numbers, friend, and thank you for everything you've done for this community; we would never be the same without you 💙💙💙💙💙

You deserve so much more than a short little appreciation post, but I'll leave it up to the rest of the community to reiterate your worth (which is (spoiler) priceless)
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #1445 on: November 20, 2019, 09:21:09 pm »
+13
Thanks so much PF, for all of the amazing things you do for this community!! So glad to see you recently recognised with NatMod! Very well deserved! You make the forums a better place. ;D

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #1446 on: November 20, 2019, 09:25:45 pm »
+12
Groovy stuff, PF!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #1447 on: November 20, 2019, 09:35:30 pm »
+14

This is a whopping achievement and places them with some of the top posters of all time on AN. Congratulations on the numbers, friend, and thank you for everything you've done for this community; we would never be the same without you 💙💙💙💙💙

You deserve so much more than a short little appreciation post, but I'll leave it up to the rest of the community to reiterate your worth (which is (spoiler) priceless)

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #1448 on: November 20, 2019, 10:44:52 pm »
+18
SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH
I was going to link a bunch of other "speeches" and tell you to take your pick, but then I tried and realised that aside from this I've never really written more than a few sentences despite having had ample opportunity to do so.

I guess I've just never been particularly verbose and there probably is a limit to the number of different ways that I can say that I fkn love AN and I love being able to help people and I love seeing the support that everyone here shows. You're all the best people I've ever had the luck to know and I don't know who I'd be without you. I think youse have said more nice things said about me in the last couple of years than I've heard in the rest of my life and tbh I don't really know what to do with all these happy feelings it creates, so here, have a photo of a puppy instead because I love puppies and I love you

Ya know, you're pretty darn priceless yourself
Thanks so much PF, for all of the amazing things you do for this community!! So glad to see you recently recognised with NatMod! Very well deserved! You make the forums a better place. ;D
Aww this is sweet. I'm so happy that I've had the opportunity to contribute to such as amazing place.
Groovy stuff, PF!
<3
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1449 on: November 21, 2019, 05:42:22 pm »
+10
Just a shoutout to K.Smithy, a new(ish) QCE user who has an absolutely wonderful journal and has been giving heaps of amazing help across many different topics. (See here and here.)

david.wang28

• MOTM: MAR 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Always do everything equanimously
  • Respect: +29
« Reply #1450 on: November 21, 2019, 09:23:20 pm »
+9
Shoutout to fun_jirachi for the amazing work in the HSC maths, physics and chemistry thread!
Selection rank: 95.25

2020-2024: Bachelor of engineering and computer science @ UNSW

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #1451 on: November 21, 2019, 10:37:10 pm »
+12
Shoutout to fun_jirachi for the amazing work in the HSC maths, physics and chemistry thread!

I second this too! fun_jirachi has been an amazing help across all boards of the forums! :D :D
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

fun_jirachi

• MOTM: AUG 18
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • All doom and Gloom.
  • Respect: +710
« Reply #1452 on: November 22, 2019, 10:31:10 am »
+17

I second this too! fun_jirachi has been an amazing help across all boards of the forums! :D :D

Thanks you guys :)
Spoiler
HSC 2018: Mod Hist [88] | 2U Maths [98]
HSC 2019: Physics [92] | Chemistry [93] | English Adv [87] | 3U Maths [98] | 4U Maths [97]
ATAR: 99.05

UCAT: 3310 - VR [740] | DM [890] | QR [880] | AR [800]
Guide Links:
Subject Acceleration (2018)
UCAT Question Compilation/FAQ (2020)
Asking good questions

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #1453 on: November 24, 2019, 08:30:08 pm »
+18
Massive shoutout to _laura who was recently reached an astonishing 1017 posts .
You are such an integral part of the AN community whether it be giving other forum users much-needed advice, having a chat with others on their Journey Journals or helping others unwind in the Forum Games and Casual Chat Board. Seriously, keep being awesome! ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 08:38:01 pm by Snow Leopard »

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #1454 on: November 25, 2019, 06:35:54 am »
+12
//
Aw thanks Snow Leopard! I'm so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful community! <3