Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:02:08 am

Author Topic: Is methods easier than physics? (To score high in)  (Read 704 times)  Share 

TheEagle

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +12
Is methods easier than physics? (To score high in)
« on: March 03, 2019, 07:33:10 pm »
Hey guys,

So I’m doing physics and methods 1/2 this year in year 11, and so far I have found physics dry and just plugging values in formulas. However I find methods much more ‘fun’ and interesting. I also heard that in year 12 physics it will be a complete different story. Is it harder to score high in methods than physics?

guac

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Re: Is methods easier than physics? (To score high in)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 09:05:17 pm »
+1
This is largely an individual thing. You'll probably find it easier to score high in the subject that you're personally more interested in.

That being said, I recall all of my friends having a tougher time with physics than with methods.

With regards to methods in particular, scoring high is pretty manageable if you're competent at maths (definitely don't have to be a genius) and willing to work really hard and do a lot of practice exams.
Guac puts a maths tutor in your pocket.
Chat to a verified, high achieving tutor anytime, anywhere. Ask about anything, from homework problems to difficult concepts.

7 day free trial, no credit card needed so you can get asking instantly: guactutor.com

Only available on iPhones (Android and tablets are coming!)