Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 02:12:32 pm

Author Topic: Mid-Year Subject Change: Switching from a Business Management to Accounting?  (Read 2298 times)  Share 

A152

• Fresh Poster
  • 2021: Further
  • Respect: 0
I'm in year 11. My current subjects are English(Mainstream), Further, Methods, Chemistry, Economics and Business Management. Today, I realised that if I were to continue doing both economics and business management would it be too much? In terms of them being open response type subjects. For business management, I am doing well (the 90s on my assessments). However, I don't know if moving into accounting would be a bad idea; will be able to catch up? Hopefully, you can answer my questions.

HEYBESITEEE

• Adventurer
hey, you have to make sure that you really want to change especially considering your doing quite well in BusMan, I'm in year 11 right now doing 3/4 accounting and 1/2 are very similar to 3/4. If you move into accounting it will be a little confusing at the start with new terms but if you can learn quickly you will be fine. Also if you want to move make sure to move at the end of this semester because then it will be harder to catch up. Also keep in mind accounting isn't as "mathsy " as everyone thinks, its mostly making reports from information given
Good luck!!

A152

• Fresh Poster
  • 2021: Further
Thank you for your advice. Today, I have just submitted my request for the subject change.