Administration > New Users Lounge

HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT VCE! REQUIRE HELP PLEASE

(1/4) > >>

geek123456:
Hello there,I have no idea about the VCE system..atar..scaling etc can anyone explain it to me in detail so that I am all set up for school after the holidays?
Your help will be really appreciated!

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: geek123456 on April 10, 2017, 02:31:18 pm ---Hello there,I am new in Australia and recently shifted from overseas a week ago.I got enrolled in grade eleven for VCE and will start school from  second term after the term break.I have no idea about the VCE system..atar..scaling etc can anyone explain it to me in detail so that I am all set up for school after the holidays?Plus i have done my Olevels from the Cambridge board,will it be easy for me to cope up with grade eleven after that or not?
Your help will be really appreciated!

P.s I am a little bit scared about the prospect of VCE.Will joing in the second term of grade eleven and missing sacs( idk what they are,someone just said it) have any effect on my ATAR in the end ?

--- End quote ---

Hey! Welcome to the forums (and Australia!) ;D

You've asked a loaded question - Not trying to sell you something, but in the interests of giving you (and equally any other family members or anything that want to understand the system) a really solid understanding of how VCE works, what different things mean, and the best way to approach it, you might want to give this a look. It's a $20 little book and it covers literally everything about the VCE, I think it would be perfect for you ;D

I'll leave people who know more about VCE to lend a bigger hand, but just wanted to recommend that because I know it is a really handy resource ;D

geek123456:
Thank you :)
Umm Is a free PDF version of this book avaliable or do I have to buy it?

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: geek123456 on April 10, 2017, 02:49:02 pm ---Thank you :)
Umm Is a free PDF version of this book avaliable or do I have to buy it?

--- End quote ---

You have to buy it, it is worth it though! ;D

Totally get that it might not be what you are looking for though - Just a suggestion! Lots of free stuff on the site to help you too that I'm sure someone more familiar with VCE can help you find :)

geek123456:
 :) No problem!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version