Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 01:39:30 am

Author Topic: Selling Global Politics Essays + Short Answer Responses [44~45.80]  (Read 1331 times)  Share 

jinaede1342

• Forum Regular
Of all my subjects in year 12, Global Politics resources were, by far, the most difficult to come by. Instead of selling notes which are often not useful as everyone has different case studies (and contemporary ones from 2020 are more likely to impress examiners!), I'll be selling:

Responses Pack ~ 10,000+ words: $20
1. - Essays across all 4 areas of studies that have received an 17/18/19/20 out of 20

2. - Compiled SAC short answer responses across all areas of study
This compiled document will only include responses that have scored full marks and will help you get an understanding of the necessary depth and structure of responses!

3. Quotes which support contentions for each area of study from figures of authority e.g Amnesty International, UN Secretary General

These responses have taken hourssss to craft and fine tune, and I hope they may be of benefit  ;D
I'll also be happy to correct responses and provide feedback at a reasonable price
pm if you're interested

P.S I'll be writing a Global Politics guide here on AN soon, since I have a fair bit of free time on my hands.

Correcting English and Global Politics essays as well. :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:31:07 am by jinaede1342 »
VCE: | English [48] | Global Politics [44] | Biology [40] | Chemistry [36] | French [34] | Methods [32]
ATAR: 98.40
2020: Bachelor of Laws (honours)/ Bachelor of Commerce @ Monash

Selling Global Politics responses + English/Global feedback and essay correction: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=189680.0

Global Politics Tuition via Zoom - PM for details

Carocaro

• Fresh Poster
Re: Selling Global Politics Essays + Short Answer Responses [44~45.80]
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 11:31:36 am »
Are you still selling your responses pack? How can I contact you?