Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 12:08:59 am

Author Topic: Lectures and Study Guides Atar Notes  (Read 2056 times)

feedmemore

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Lectures and Study Guides Atar Notes
« on: December 27, 2017, 11:40:58 am »
Hey Guys
Been browsing through this forum since yesterday and came across the 'shop' and 'lectures' of this site.

1. Are the lectures running by uts / atar notes worth going too? Any review will be appreciated. Do they give handouts or are we just listening and taking our own notes?
2. Since Im in year 11 next year 2018 is there any benefit from going to these lectures as since its for HSC students. If so what specific subjects do you guys recommend going to

Subjects Im doing
Mathematics
Mathematics Extension 1
Advanced English
Studies of Religion 1
Business Studies
Economics

3. Im interested in buying the study guides. Again do you guys have any reviews on them? Also are these guides updated every year. As if so Im thinking of purchasing in 2019 (my hsc year) rather than now as it can be quite costly
-

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Lectures and Study Guides Atar Notes
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 11:45:18 am »
+3
Hi! Obviously I'm biased, I work for ATAR Notes, but some purely logistical information to help as you gather opinions:

- I think the UTS/AN lectures are awesome, UTS kindly gives us awesome spaces to run fantastic lectures in. No handouts, you take your own notes, but there are course notes on sale (the study guides as you see in the Shop, totally optional, not in any way required to benefit from the lecture)
- You shouldn't attend these lectures yet because they cover the old syllabus, we'll have lectures specifically for you later in the year. Same for the Notes, don't buy them yet as they aren't updated for your new courses ;D

feedmemore

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Lectures and Study Guides Atar Notes
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 09:50:39 pm »
Thank you for your reply