Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 12:11:24 am

Author Topic: From today until November 2 (and beyond)  (Read 21153 times)

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
Re: From today until November 2 (and beyond)
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2017, 11:34:00 pm »
+1
congrats on your results!!!! you did amazing! best of luck for next year and beyond :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2017, 09:00:40 am »
congrats on your results!!!! you did amazing! best of luck for next year and beyond :-)

Thank you and to you too! X
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2017, 07:38:12 pm »
+9
Got the most awesome job!!! Can’t believe they chose me I’m stoked! I’m now a Marketing Co-Ordinator for a marketing company working 8-5 twice a week and 8-12 once a week so basically 2.5 days!

The company helps small businesses run their social media accounts so it’s my job to assist in running these, come up with strategies on how to get a bigger audience and assist with PR events and all that sort of thing! Honestly right up my alley and a perfect addition to my Media degree!
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

rodero

• Forum Obsessive
  • Professional quote and statistic generator
  • Respect: +81
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2017, 07:55:43 pm »
Got the most awesome job!!! Can’t believe they chose me I’m stoked! I’m now a Marketing Co-Ordinator for a marketing company working 8-5 twice a week and 8-12 once a week so basically 2.5 days!

The company helps small businesses run their social media accounts so it’s my job to assist in running these, come up with strategies on how to get a bigger audience and assist with PR events and all that sort of thing! Honestly right up my alley and a perfect addition to my Media degree!

That's awesome for our age! Is this a stay at home job, or is there an office that you travel to?
HSC 2017:
English (Advanced): 91    Legal Studies: 92    Modern History: 91    Studies of Religion 2: 90    Business Studies: 92

ATAR: 96.75

Need tutoring? Click here!

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2017, 08:06:23 pm »

wow congrats on this!!!! this is so cool!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2017, 08:20:39 pm »
+1
That's awesome for our age! Is this a stay at home job, or is there an office that you travel to?

Yes finally the four media internships I did during year 9-12 have finally paid off hahaha! And I’ll be working from home twice a week and working in the office once :) works out well cause one of those work from home days is the 8-12 and I have uni from 1-5 that day also haha
HSC subjects

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2017, 05:14:51 pm »
+1
Yes finally the four media internships I did during year 9-12 have finally paid off hahaha! And I’ll be working from home twice a week and working in the office once :) works out well cause one of those work from home days is the 8-12 and I have uni from 1-5 that day also haha

It's just FANTASTIC Ella! I'm so so pleased to hear this. Not only is it fantastic because it's right up your alley and it's going to be paying some bills, but it's already a step into a career and not many people get that so early on!
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!