Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:23:32 pm

Author Topic: Accounting Unit 4 Notes  (Read 6193 times)  Share 

vwinnie8

Accounting Unit 4 Notes
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:14:59 am »
+1
Hey everyone

Just finished my Unit 4 exam and I guess.. maybe I should put my notes here for you guys.. I've been lurking around these forums for ages but only recently registered.

I think you guys are pretty awesome + generous - I got notes off here which really really helped with my Business Management 3/4 course - helped me get good marks for sacs. They were made by Andrew Ma, aka shinny. So yeah, decided I should contribute something too.

You guys probably wont find my notes useful now as it's like the night after the exam... But yeah I'm kinda new here so I'm not really sure where else to put them.

I love accounting, it was a really good subject - Overall I think I enjoyed Unit 4 more than Unit 3.

So.. here they are:

iwannagetA

Re: Accounting Unit 4 Notes
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 03:21:37 pm »
Accounting is over

nbalakers24

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 10:08:50 pm »
Accounting is over

Accounting isn't over for future students

eeps

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +343
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 06:28:47 pm »
Again, sorry for reviving this thread. :P

I'll just like to add that these notes made by vwinnie8 are pretty good! :) Good job - the use of colours are good.

I'll put the link to the notes on "Accounting in 2011" for future Accounting students to use.

vwinnie8

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 09:17:52 pm »
Again, sorry for reviving this thread. :P

I'll just like to add that these notes made by vwinnie8 are pretty good! :) Good job - the use of colours are good.

I'll put the link to the notes on "Accounting in 2011" for future Accounting students to use.

thanks mate u are awesome - yeh i did put quite a bit of effort into them :p

eeps

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 09:26:38 pm »

Your notes are pretty good - as shown by the number of downloads. :P

Hope you get the score you want for Accounting!

LOL I agree, I enjoyed Unit 4 more than Unit 3. :)

vwinnie8

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 09:28:26 pm »

Your notes are pretty good - as shown by the number of downloads. :P

Hope you get the score you want for Accounting!

LOL I agree, I enjoyed Unit 4 more than Unit 3. :)

thanks :D u too. hahaha I just noticed we're doing exactly the same subjects for year 12.. and accounting too! (besides latin).

eeps

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 09:39:55 pm »
thanks :D u too. hahaha I just noticed we're doing exactly the same subjects for year 12.. and accounting too! (besides latin).

LOL that's interesting. :)

WOAH. You're aiming for 45 for Business Management...? and only 40 for Accounting...? Why not aim for 45+ for both...? Aren't Bus Man and Accounting similar in terms of difficulty?.. :P

I don't know, since my school (Camberwell Grammar) doesn't offer it as a subject.

vwinnie8

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 09:47:47 pm »

LOL that's interesting. :)

WOAH. You're aiming for 45 for Business Management...? and only 40 for Accounting...? Why not aim for 45+ for both...? Aren't Bus Man and Accounting similar in terms of difficulty?.. :P

I don't know, since my school (Camberwell Grammar) doesn't offer it as a subject.

BM is much easier than accounting in terms of content and grasping new concepts. Accounting has alot of little tricks and bits u need to constantly learn and revise. BM's content is alot more commonsense and easier to remember once understood.

Hahahhaha i still have hope for BM... my accounting unit 3 exam wasn't too good.. got a borderline A+ (it was nearly a very high A)

I go to haileybury and yeah they teach BM over there quite well :p

eeps

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 09:56:59 pm »
BM is much easier than accounting in terms of content and grasping new concepts. Accounting has alot of little tricks and bits u need to constantly learn and revise. BM's content is alot more commonsense and easier to remember once understood.

Hahahhaha i still have hope for BM... my accounting unit 3 exam wasn't too good.. got a borderline A+ (it was nearly a very high A)

I go to haileybury and yeah they teach BM over there quite well :p

I agree. I got mid-high A for the mid-year exam, I hoping my SACs (strong cohort) and the Unit 4 exam can get me a 40. Next year's Accounting students have it so lucky, compared to our exams. In this year's Unit 3 exam - that Sundry Creditor question and then in the Unit 4 exam - the last question (Prepaid Sales Revenue)!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:01:33 pm by EPL.11.4ever. »

AlvinChua

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 11:55:53 pm »
Where can I download your notes? I cant find the link.