Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:54 pm

Author Topic: ATAR notes physics headstart lecture?  (Read 1871 times)

nicnia

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Wyndham Central College
  • School Grad Year: 2017
ATAR notes physics headstart lecture?
« on: January 07, 2017, 08:59:41 pm »
Just wondering if this lecture is worth it? They're far from me and seem to go for a long time, I don't want to waste a day if I'm just hearing things I already know! lol. The last two free lectures I went to I found just repeated the study design back at me and stuff I already knew! So don't want to make that mistake again...

Thank you in advance!

Rathin

• Trendsetter
  • Arthur Phillip High School
  • Respect: +9
Re: ATAR notes physics headstart lecture?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 11:52:00 pm »
They are definitely worth it! It might seem a bit fast tracked but it really gives you an overview of the topic and some really good exam tips with it too.
2017 HSC
4u | 3u | Physics | Biology | Adv Eng | PDHPE

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 11:59:04 pm »
Just wondering if this lecture is worth it? They're far from me and seem to go for a long time, I don't want to waste a day if I'm just hearing things I already know! lol. The last two free lectures I went to I found just repeated the study design back at me and stuff I already knew! So don't want to make that mistake again...

Thank you in advance!

I suppose it depends on the person! I know the Physics lecturer for Victoria is absolutely phenomenal; but of course what is really useful to some isn't as useful for others. Maybe some people who have been to the Victorian Physics lectures could lend their insight as to what you can expect ;D

deStudent

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 01:12:40 am »
Didn't find it helpful when I went last year, notes were good though despite the mistakes in it.