Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 04:11:52 am

Author Topic: vce lectures- notes?  (Read 1604 times)

captkirk

• Forum Regular
  • Hello
  • Respect: 0
vce lectures- notes?
« on: January 05, 2017, 01:06:32 am »
hey, this is my first time posting something on atar notes so i hope this works! :D.

ok, so I recently got tickets for me and my friends for a couple of the lectures. After doing some research from previous lectures, apparently you can buy notes from the lectures or something. Are these notes the : 'VCE Complete Course Notes' sold on the atar notes website, or is it something different?
Also how much will these notes cost.

thanks-
581 words remaining

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: vce lectures- notes?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 01:20:40 am »
hey, this is my first time posting something on atar notes so i hope this works! :D.

ok, so I recently got tickets for me and my friends for a couple of the lectures. After doing some research from previous lectures, apparently you can buy notes from the lectures or something. Are these notes the : 'VCE Complete Course Notes' sold on the atar notes website, or is it something different?
Also how much will these notes cost.

thanks-

Hey! It sure did, welcome! ;D

The notes on sale are the same notes as you have found online, and the price is the same as it is on the site :) the benefit is that you don't pay postage if you buy at the lectures, and you get to have a flick through the notes before you buy to make sure it is right for you! :)

captkirk

• Forum Regular
  • Hello
  • Respect: 0
Re: vce lectures- notes?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 12:01:39 am »
Thanks for the information :)
581 words remaining