Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 02:14:02 am

Author Topic: Derived Scores  (Read 8124 times)  Share 

Odette

Derived Scores
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 08:19:02 pm »
Seriously we've come this far, you shouldn't throw it all away, just do your best, i'm sure you'll both do fine. Just finish the race guys :) think of how relieved you will be once you've done the exam...

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
Derived Scores
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 08:21:33 pm »
hahha well clearly im not going to i mean i dont really have a choice, im not prepared to have a car accident and sacrifice my leg for it or something hahaha. it would just be so nice and easy to get a derived scorehaha i genuinely think it would be a better score tham im actually going to get

eta; oops that what supposed to be not going to. pretty much changes the whole meaning ha

bilgia

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Derived Scores
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 08:28:46 pm »
im pretty sure a derived score wont get you the score you desire provided you want  95+ for an enter.
and i do want 95+ so no thanks to DES
(although i know a guy who banged his eye playing basketball before exams and still got 97)
My Subjects:
2006 I.T Systems --> 42
2007 English --> 40
         Methods --> 41
         Spec --> 38
         Chem --> 36
         Physics --> 37
         Unimaths --> 5.5

ENTER: 97.35

Odette

Derived Scores
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 08:29:03 pm »
Quote from: "melanie.dee"
hahha well clearly im going to i mean i dont really have a choice, im not prepared to have a car accident and sacrifice my leg for it or something hahaha. it would just be so nice and easy to get a derived scorehaha i genuinely think it would be a better score tham im actually going to get

Lol... im sure thats not true ...

I've found a new calling lol now thanks guys haha... dont worry about what it is... all im saying is that if i dont get into teaching ill get into that :)

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
Derived Scores
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 08:35:36 pm »
Quote from: "Odette"
hahha well clearly im going to i mean i dont really have a choice, im not prepared to have a car accident and sacrifice my leg for it or something hahaha. it would just be so nice and easy to get a derived scorehaha i genuinely think it would be a better score tham im actually going to get

I've found a new calling lol now thanks guys haha... dont worry about what it is... all im saying is that if i dont get into teaching ill get into that :)

Is it counselling? You seem to be reassuring everyone :)

Odette

Derived Scores
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 08:37:45 pm »
Quote from: "coblin"

Lol nope :)

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Derived Scores
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 08:37:49 pm »
Quote from: "coblin"

ahah! thats precisely what sprung to my mind first too

Odette

Derived Scores
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 08:41:14 pm »
Hehe.... nah its along those lines though... kind of :)

Pencil

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
Derived Scores
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 09:13:41 pm »
hahha well clearly im not going to i mean i dont really have a choice, im not prepared to have a car accident and sacrifice my leg for it or something hahaha. it would just be so nice and easy to get a derived scorehaha i genuinely think it would be a better score tham im actually going to get

eta; oops that what supposed to be not going to. pretty much changes the whole meaning ha

ahaha i laughed when i read that. the edit i mean
"well clearly I'm going to I don't really have a choice" ahaha