Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:48 pm

Author Topic: Theatre Review help  (Read 3075 times)  Share 

dcesaona

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +24
Theatre Review help
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:38:26 pm »
Hey! Anyone here doing theatre review for drama this year? Or has anyone from past years done theatre reviews?? I've completed two of my theatre reviews so far - I'm seeing the third one this weekend and I am still deciding on my fourth and final play.

I just want to know where everyone is up to in their drama major work process. I feel as though I haven't done enough. I hate my reviews at the moment and feel like they're not good enough  :-\ I'm going to spend a considerable amount of time on them for the rest of this week because I've been stressing out about them so much. Anyone got any general tips on doing theatre reviews? It's hard work!
2018 HSC

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Theatre Review help
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 08:10:39 am »
+2
Hey, I didn’t do theatre reviews but don’t wanna leave you hanging. Make sure you read the criteria and have a nice overall aesthetic/theme to your reviews as well as reviewing a variety of shows. Whilst I may not have done this IP, feel free to upload parts for feedback too as I can probably help with analysis and writing style.
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--