Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:48:38 am

Author Topic: I need help , I have a Unit 3 SAC tomorrow !!!!  (Read 673 times)  Share 

ErnieTheBirdi

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
I need help , I have a Unit 3 SAC tomorrow !!!!
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:40:33 pm »
+1
Some one please help me, I have my first Unit 3 SAC tomorrow and it's a practical I was hoping someone could give me some pointers. It's on enzymes and cellular respiration , my teacher hasn't gone through anything and I've tried to do as much as I can on my own but I need help. Please ! Thankyou all

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: I need help , I have a Unit 3 SAC tomorrow !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:48:56 pm »
+3
Some one please help me, I have my first Unit 3 SAC tomorrow and it's a practical I was hoping someone could give me some pointers. It's on enzymes and cellular respiration , my teacher hasn't gone through anything and I've tried to do as much as I can on my own but I need help. Please ! Thankyou all
What do you mean your teacher hasn't gone through anything? You should be taught the content before your sac/practical.

What aspects do you need help with - it is quite broad e.g. Exam technique/conceptual understanding/answering questions etc

ErnieTheBirdi

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 06:04:03 pm »
The thing is that my teacher only just started doing photosynthesis after briefly doing enzymes and photosynthesis isn't even on the SAC. He just hasn't done anything in detail or actually thoroughly taught us the content. I just mainly need to know how to answer the questions and what to look out for doing the prac and after I've done it

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 09:13:02 pm »
+2
Hey,
Make sure you read the questions carefully, pay attention to the wording & make sure you're interpreting graphs correctly. There isn't really any other advice that I can give given it's tomorrow.
In future, I'd recommend cross checking what you're learning with the study design as you go so that you can see what content you've covered, that way you'll know if there's anything you've missed and you'll be able to ask your teacher about it/check your textbook etc.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

ErnieTheBirdi

• Forum Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 11:30:07 pm »
The prac is tomorrow , but the actual write up is on the 13th of March. It's just that my teacher hasn't actually gone through anything we need to know yet