Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:11:36 am

Author Topic: khad's journey to that sweet, sweet 99.95  (Read 27207 times)

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
Re: khad's journey to that sweet, sweet 99.95
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 06:15:28 pm »
+1
Lacrosse is a great sport! It's actually something I'd love to get into (at a super amateur level haha). What's your favourite part about it?

Also, Smiling Mind (assuming that's what you meant?) is super. I'd encourage you to keep at it. :)

i honestly just like how you can run with the ball and behind the goals, like it has much more freedom compared to basketball (i dont like it dont ask why i just dont)

and yes, it's smiling mind woops
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2019, 06:40:58 pm »
+5
let's pretend i didn't forget about this :)))

23/07/2019
- world game is very tiring but we have no moved on from lacrosse to european handball
- we've covered microscopes, cells, organelles and now currently doing the plasma membrane and sa:v in detail
- i have a maths test on thursday regarding quadratics and parabolas (im going to cry i always forget how to factorise anything but monic quadratics)
- i did not realise architecture is a lot of work. i have done one concept sketch (an elevation) so far and im currently going to play with one point perspective with my 2nd concept sketch. hopefully i get all 6 done by sunday
- in german we did the perfect tense, health and fitness (going to the doctor's, what people should and shouldn't do for health, etc.) and now we are currently studying our house and where we live. german is going pretty well tbh
- and in folk and fairy tales we are just studying random disney movies (so far cinderella, princess and the frog, the little mermaid and snow white). right now tho i need to watch a video on the little mermaid and how dark of a story it really is and start collaborating with my group on our creative oral for snow white (is the original or disney version better?)
- also for folk and fairy tales, each person gets sebastian (a pop vinyl figure) for three days(?) and we have to do some sELf CaRe with him and take a photo and upload it onto some slides (basically my homework is: have fun)

i should also mention, my very first post said that i was doing year 10 maths (i didnt get into advanced) its because at macrob if you do advanced maths in year 9, you do year 10 maths. if youre in year 10 and you do advanced maths, you do methods 1/2

hopefully i will update next week if tomorrow isnt a full whirlwind hahA
taking a break.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 06:43:41 pm »
+2
Wow! Sounds like you are busy at the minute. Completely sympathise with you in regards to maths, did a probability test today and we have already moved on the quadratics. Hate factorisation with a passion! Enjoy your self-care with Sebastian!

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2019, 07:37:01 pm »
+2
your subjects sound so fun !!!
folk and fairy tales sounds like my dream subject
looking forward to your next updateeee

homeworkisapotato

• MOTM: Aug 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 10:15:15 pm »
+1
oof its good but lets see how long the bliss lasts for and what school do you go to?
omg I'm really sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn't get a notification! I go to suzanne cory and I'm in yr 10 as well!
2020: Biology [43]
2021: Methods, Chemistry, HHD, English, Further
Selective School Entry Tips

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 03:49:05 pm »
omg I'm really sorry for the late reply for some reason I didn't get a notification! I go to suzanne cory and I'm in yr 10 as well!

oooooh lit lit hows your experience there compared to your old school?
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 03:57:56 pm »
+3
thank you guys for reading this i feel so loved
28/07/2019
- in world game we had a theory/health lesson where we had to do like little scenarios about the "common thinking errors" and i had to pretend that a 97 on a maths test was bad anD IT KILLED ME (id die for a 97 in ANY subject rn tbh)
- ok so for bio we're doing the different diffusions(?) for plasma membrane in bio and we have to make a visual poster for it (these two girls did a "me and the boys" one it is so cool)
- for maths we did uhhh the set/index notation thingy because it somehow relates to quadratics  (ill update when i find out what the name is again)
- ok so im pretty close to finishing my concept sketches in architecture but like i might want to combine three buildings into one and make two or three more sketches
- ok so for german i had to write about my house and i forgot it at home so i quickly wrote a shitty one on the bus. my german teacher seemed somewhat proud that i still managed to do it even tho its 11/10 garbage. we also have german exchange students rn and theyre so nice and funny they are the reason why i am breathing
- oof for folk and fairy tales we finished watching the little mermaid and ok so we have something called question groups (kinda like dungeons and dragons) and every friday we have a "quest" (basically write a story or do an activity with your group) to do but this time we have to draw fan art or fan fiction inspired by certain photos she put up on google classroom and im doing pretty well rn
- oh yeah sebastian and i put on face masks lit lit

someone messaged me asking how im doing 1/2 bio when macrob only offer bio unit 1 for year 10. i go for tutoring for bio 1/2. so i did unit 1 bio earlier this year in tutoring but im now doing it in semester 2 (it was my free choice, not my main science subject, you can read the first post to see exactly what i picked and how subject selections in year 10 work at macrob). but at tutoring right NOW im doing unit 2 bio. confusing i know :,))
taking a break.

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2019, 06:17:08 pm »
+3
omg, fanart or fanfiction for a school subject. PLEASE tell us/show us yours lmao
your entries are so interesting? i got the email for this and my brain went !!!!!!

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2019, 06:26:04 pm »
+3
omg, fanart or fanfiction for a school subject. PLEASE tell us/show us yours lmao
your entries are so interesting? i got the email for this and my brain went !!!!!!

haha im not the most artistic person but ill upload it here by friday and thank you so much omg i read everyones vce journal but i just read them and never make any comments and upvote them haha thanks tho <33
taking a break.

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
  • Respect: +34
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2019, 03:00:02 pm »
+2
I think you can do it, as long as you out in the effort you can do it. Pick the subjects you have an interest in it will make studying a lot easier.
Quantity of study does not matter as much as quality.
Study smart.

Remember to put yourself first too. There is not point going to an exam and feeling terrible and not being able to recall the information you learnt.

Sleep is very important, this is how your brain consolidates the info you have learnt.

Good luck (:
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb

khai.ling

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 04:45:18 pm »
+3
Omg this might just be the most entertaining journal i've seen on here I hope you keep up with it!!!
and yesss I second jeydanaazli's request to see your fanart/fanfiction im so hyped

uh also I would love to see a picture of sebastian if u still have him!! I'm so curious

2016-2017: VCE (ATAR: 99.95; UMAT: 99)
2018-2020: Bachelor of Commerce (Actuarial Studies) @UniMelb

let's yeet this wheat

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2019, 05:28:47 pm »
I think you can do it, as long as you out in the effort you can do it. Pick the subjects you have an interest in it will make studying a lot easier.
Quantity of study does not matter as much as quality.
Study smart.

Remember to put yourself first too. There is not point going to an exam and feeling terrible and not being able to recall the information you learnt.

Sleep is very important, this is how your brain consolidates the info you have learnt.

Good luck (:

thank you so much babe <33
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2019, 05:29:36 pm »
Omg this might just be the most entertaining journal i've seen on here I hope you keep up with it!!!
and yesss I second jeydanaazli's request to see your fanart/fanfiction im so hyped

uh also I would love to see a picture of sebastian if u still have him!! I'm so curious

awww thank you so much!! ill post photos of sebastian that i took with him (with me cropped out duh im ugly) and my fanart in my next update
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2019, 07:42:20 pm »
+2
05/08/2019
- hi so for english i was supposed to upload my fanart but i gave it in and i was too stupid to take a photo, but i know the teachers gonna put them up in one of the rooms so ill take a photo and put it back up here whenever that happens. this is sebastian. no he is not creepy. i love him hes beautiful hes adorable. we have our orals coming up soon about whether the disney or original tale is betetr. im doing snow white or shall i say sChNeeWeiSsCheNNnn
- for maths i got my pre-application task to do and submit and i have a maths exam in term 3..? im not questioning that
- for bio i have a test either this week or next, involving a practical and then using the results of that practical to answer certain question for the test
- for sports we are still doing european handball and we are still doing mental health and social interactions. hopefully we move onto something new
- german oooooooh boy. we are doing reflexive verbs and i need to write ten sentences with said reflexive verbs and read over some genitive case notes she gave us
- also for german we had a test and as soon as we started all the vocab i knew was gone :,))
taking a break.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2019, 07:31:32 pm »
+1
12/08/2019
- ooooooh boy i had eid on sunday and monday and now i have a bio test tomorrow pls no :,))
- just for clarification, this was last week
- english we're studying mulan and we'll begin an analytical commentary on it
- maths we're just studying and preparing for our application task. fingers crossed i get above 80
- we did a prac in bio that will relate to our test on tuesday
- i think in sports it was our last lesson doing european handball and i think we're moving onto ultimate frisbee
- also in health we had to create a business with oUr PasSioNs so me and this one girl made a business called jewalicious muslimlicious, a building where it's a half synagogue and half mosque, where we also sell sushi and modest clothing (ill fight you if you steal my idea) (my friend: why would you say something so bold yet so brave?)
- we're doing genitive in german and i didnt do my homework because of valid excuses and she just looked at me like i was stupid i literally-
- hopefully i can update by friday. this time i couldnt cuz i was just so gosh darn busy but yeah <33
taking a break.