Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:08:57 am

Author Topic: Issue accessing free notes?  (Read 7436 times)  Share 

HopefulLawStudent

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +168
Re: Issue accessing free notes?
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2016, 03:02:07 pm »
+1
For me it's consistently inconsistent. I can always get to the notes page but after that it's a gamble. Sometimes it gets stuck on my login request, sometimes on the download, sometimes when I'm trying to filter them.

^This = my experience.

Only I never get any further than trying to filter them; never managed to actually download the notes. Sometimes I'm just trying to get onto the second page of notes or trying to click on any of the notes on the first page that automatically pops up after you click on notes and then I get the 502 msg. Tried the internet at mine, my cousin's, my aunt's, my uncle's, my father's office, my school, the local library and the local swimming pool and never got far enough to actually access the notes.

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 02:13:36 pm »
+1
^This = my experience.

Only I never get any further than trying to filter them; never managed to actually download the notes. Sometimes I'm just trying to get onto the second page of notes or trying to click on any of the notes on the first page that automatically pops up after you click on notes and then I get the 502 msg. Tried the internet at mine, my cousin's, my aunt's, my uncle's, my father's office, my school, the local library and the local swimming pool and never got far enough to actually access the notes.
Thanks heaps for the details everyone - every bit of information is helpful. I've emailed Joey/Slydev linking him to this thread and summarising the issues... I'm sure it will be the first thing he works on when he gets in on Monday morning until it's fixed
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 04:53:37 pm »
For anyone having an issue accessing notes, I did have a similar issue a while ago (it's vanished now). Try, instead of clicking whatever you normally click (HSC/VCE/Notes buttons), try one of the others. Seems silly, but it worked for me!!

Alternatively, maybe try clicking this link to get into the Notes section (just filtered by VCE accounting), I found that it was only the specific button in the toolbar that gave me the error. Once I found another way in, I was okay  ;D

ella_katrina

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2017, 08:36:16 pm »
Is anyone else finding that the Notes page still doesn't work? It says I'm logged in when I click on 'Free Notes'. :-\

I am having the same problem! Whenever I click on the Notes page it automatically logs me out again!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 08:51:01 pm »
+1
I am having the same problem! Whenever I click on the Notes page it automatically logs me out again!

Welcome to the forums Ella! ;D I've messaged our developer about this, he'll take a peek at your account asap and we'll get it fixed for you ASAP! :)