Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:52:57 am

Author Topic: Composition Feedback Thread!  (Read 854 times)  Share 

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
Composition Feedback Thread!
« on: June 08, 2018, 11:40:23 am »
+2
Composition Feedback Thread

Before you can post your composition, you'll have to make an ATAR Notes account here. Once you've done that, a little 'reply' button will come up when you're viewing threads, and you'll be able to post whatever you want!  :D

Welcome to the composition feedback thread!! Here you can post your composition or sections of your composition and get feedback from the Atar Notes community! Feel free to ask any questions about your composition and we’ll try our best to help!! Make sure to specify if there are any specific bars you are having trouble with so we can focus on those.

Anybody is encouraged to give feedback and suggestions. You don’t need to be a moderator, high scoring or have composed for years-many different perspectives would be incredibly valuable! I would love for this to be a really helpful, collaborative space!!  ;D

How to make attachments to posts
You can upload your composition whatever way is easier for you to do.

1. Attach documents/pdf’s to posts
When posting, there is the option below the text box to add an attachment. Press attachments, then choose file and you are able to upload any document you need.

2. Embed images to posts
To embed an image to your post it needs to be uploaded to a site like imgur. Once the picture is uploaded, in the right hand corner there is a arrow and once pressed, the option to get share links. Copy and paste the one that says BBCode (Forums) and the image will work in your post.

3. Posting videos
The two ways I have uploaded videos to the site are:

1. Through dropbox
I have a free dropbox account and have uploaded videos to it (lower definition works faster). From there, you press share in the top right corner of the page and then copy link. Anybody with the link is able to view the video.

2. Through Youtube
I have a YouTube account attached to one of my Gmail accounts. If you upload your video and mark it as unlisted then only people with the YouTube link are able to view it. When posting to AN, use the code [youtube] Insert link [/youtube] for the video to directly upload.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:43:35 am by katie,rinos »
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]