Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:27:33 am

Author Topic: Learners permit  (Read 1926 times)

VVVCCCEEE

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Learners permit
« on: April 18, 2018, 10:16:16 pm »
I know this isn't relevant but

I heard that getting your learners will be harder.  ( I don't know if it applys to Victoria though) I want to get my learners asap, but how did you gets manage to pull out a 78+?

A lot of people said that the test is the same as the book, is this true? and plus could you find the book online or something? Lastly, any tips??

Thank you

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Learners permit
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:18:20 pm »

I heard that getting your learners will be harder.  ( I don't know if it applys to Victoria though) I want to get my learners asap, but how did you gets manage to pull out a 78+?

A lot of people said that the test is the same as the book, is this true? and plus could you find the book online or something? Lastly, any tips??

Thank you
most people just spam the practice test a few times until they consistently score close to 100%

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 06:52:58 am »
I read the book one then did the practice test a few times; it's not  (or at least wasn't) very difficult

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 12:55:04 pm »

Thank you

Same as any high school test: revise well, be prepared, and you'll be fine. :)

You might find this online practice test useful - I recommend doing it a few times!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

username2000

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 07:57:17 am »

Thank you
do you mean the drivers knowledge test? im from nsw so not sure of vic rules but just practice heaps and TAKE YOUR TIME!! their is no time limit!