Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:22:18 pm

Author Topic: I'm scared of Business/Commercial Law @ Monash Uni  (Read 11949 times)  Share 

costargh

Re: I'm scared of Business/Commercial Law @ Monash Uni
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 05:48:30 pm »
Yes! Yes it was!!! haha.

So are there many people who get over 70 in it? I'm aiming for Distinction average first semester. I'm not sure if that's attainable but hey, I'll make aims just to push myself to find my best.

This one is sticking out to me as a bitch of a subject :(

Other subjects in semester 1 are AFF1000 (Accounting), MGF1010 (Management), MKF1120 (Marketing).

ReVeL

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 05:49:12 pm »
Yeah great post thanks alot I feel better now.
||  2008 VCE Graduate  ||  BCom @ UoM [Accounting & Finance Majors] - Completing 3rd year  ||

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 10:01:34 am »
Yes! Yes it was!!! haha.

So are there many people who get over 70 in it? I'm aiming for Distinction average first semester. I'm not sure if that's attainable but hey, I'll make aims just to push myself to find my best.

This one is sticking out to me as a bitch of a subject :(

Other subjects in semester 1 are AFF1000 (Accounting), MGF1010 (Management), MKF1120 (Marketing).

Yeah, it's less than other subjects, but there still r ppl that blitz the exam and get Ds and HDs.
Like... keep in mind that I totally and completely fked up the exam, and I still only missed a D by 2 marks (and Jo by 3).

Also, even with my BusLaw result dragging me down, I'm sitting on a mid-D average.

This subject will require a little more effort than your others this semester, but you've proven that you aren't afraid of hard work Costa.
I think you'll comfortably get your D average :)

As 4 me and passing Japanese this semester... lol >.> XD
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

Paulie

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2009, 12:33:11 pm »
Hey guys.

Did BTF1010 back in Sem 1 08. I found it very easy. Minimal work and care throughout the semester, me and my partner in the assignments got a D for both of them.

I studied for a couple days before the exam, ensured my notes were GOOD and ended up with a HD (it was 80, but still a HD is a HD).

In short there is nothing to worry about. Remember to have fun!

costargh

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 06:31:09 pm »
Thanks Paulie