Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:15:40 am

Author Topic: Is it worth creating a question bank for the UCAT?  (Read 933 times)

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
Is it worth creating a question bank for the UCAT?
« on: August 14, 2019, 05:14:48 pm »
Hello there! I'm wondering if it is worth the time and effort to compile all the questions I have gotten incorrect and use them to revise closer to the UCAT date. I know this is commonly done in relation to subjects, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be in regards to the UCAT, especially since it's very time management-based, not just skill-based. Is it enough to go through why I got the question wrong - I mean do I really need to write down the questions I get wrong to look at later to see better improvement? If anyone could share any strategies they used to revise for the UCAT, that would be great too!
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

SmartWorker

• Forum Obsessive
  • Wake determined. Sleep Satisfied.
  • Respect: +79
Re: Is it worth creating a question bank for the UCAT?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 07:23:04 pm »
Hello there! I'm wondering if it is worth the time and effort to compile all the questions I have gotten incorrect and use them to revise closer to the UCAT date. I know this is commonly done in relation to subjects, but I'm not sure how helpful it will be in regards to the UCAT, especially since it's very time management-based, not just skill-based. Is it enough to go through why I got the question wrong - I mean do I really need to write down the questions I get wrong to look at later to see better improvement? If anyone could share any strategies they used to revise for the UCAT, that would be great too!

Definitely worth iT😀 !!!
Advice to smash Biology ¾:

2021 VCE - 99.35

Tutoring Bio, Chem, English, Methods 1/2 & 3/4 for 2022. DM if interested

Want some advice for VCE? 👇

https://youtu.be/zq0xsaE9GJ4