Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 01:35:36 am

Author Topic: Viewing >10 respects  (Read 1447 times)  Share 

Natasha.97

• NSW MVP - 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • ~
  • Respect: +667
Viewing >10 respects
« on: August 07, 2017, 05:52:03 pm »
+5
Hi!

This is a small thing, but when a posts gets over 10 respects, the 11th/12th person etc doesn't show. I've tried using both my computer and my mobile phone but they both only display up to 10 people. Any ideas as to why this occurs?

Thanks~
Life is weird and crazy as heck but what can you do?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Viewing >10 respects
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 05:54:38 pm »
+6
Hi!

This is a small thing, but when a posts gets over 10 respects, the 11th/12th person etc doesn't show. I've tried using both my computer and my mobile phone but they both only display up to 10 people. Any ideas as to why this occurs?

Thanks~

Hey! This is actually something we can control and we've set the cap at 10, we were probably considering keeping a drop down list from completely taking up the screen?

Do you think we should increase the limit? Has anyone else noticed/been annoyed by this? :)

Coffee

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +322
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »
+8
Hey! This is actually something we can control and we've set the cap at 10, we were probably considering keeping a drop down list from completely taking up the screen?

Do you think we should increase the limit? Has anyone else noticed/been annoyed by this? :)
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a full list although I can see the issue with it taking up the entire screen, especially on very popular posts. Would a pop-up with the ability to scroll through be useful in this case? Something like Facebook? :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 07:23:36 pm »
+8
Ya, we had similar thoughts recently - and increased that cap from five as a result!

Really keen to hear more thoughts on this. :) Thanks for raising it, 13cheungjn1! :))

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 04:30:00 pm »
+8
Curiosity gets the better of me - I'd realllly like to see everyone :)

Especially because if someone's lurking on a thread (usually general discussion) and I'm really keen to know their thoughts, I'd like to know if they're seeing and thinking of something insightful or not at all seeing it yet. It limits my stalking abilities :(
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!