Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:05:51 pm

Author Topic: Writing Outcomes  (Read 1375 times)  Share 

clarke54321

• Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +365
Writing Outcomes
« on: April 02, 2016, 06:28:22 pm »
+1
Hey fellow Deutsch Friends,

On the first week back of term 2 I have a writing outcome. I have been given the topics that we are to write about (music, sport and free time). I am having trouble preparing. What should I be doing? I am unsure where to start with my preparation.

Thanks a million!  :)
BA (Linguistics) I University of Melbourne
Tips and Tricks for VCE English [50]

Essay Marking Services in 2021 for VCE English + Essays for Sale

exit

• Forum Obsessive
  • COALESCE
  • Respect: +38
Re: Writing Outcomes
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 03:40:57 pm »
+1
Hey fellow Deutsch Friends,

On the first week back of term 2 I have a writing outcome. I have been given the topics that we are to write about (music, sport and free time). I am having trouble preparing. What should I be doing? I am unsure where to start with my preparation.

Thanks a million!  :)

Write about music, sport and free time about not only yourself but your family and even Australians/Germans in general. Music and sport are 'subsets' of free time so it should be easy to link them with free time and have a writing piece incorporating all three elements. Honestly my teacher just gave high marks to almost everyone in the class last year and didn't SEEM reliable with corrections so it wasn't worth practicing that much. However this year (3/4) I kept trying to write as much as possible about the topics tested and in the actual SAC, an extravagant portion was just recycled and refined phrases and words from previous writing pieces, with the dictionary helping with non-recycled words and phrases wherever needed.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:42:55 pm by exit »
VCE [ATAR: 99.25]: Physics 1/2, English 1/2, EngLang,Methods, Spesh, Accounting, Chem, German

2018-2021: Bachelor Of Commerce @ University of Melbourne
VCE English Language: A+ Short Answer Guide[pm for extra guidance!]